All My Downloads Go at 0.01 k/second Even Tho I Have Cable??

BrandNizzle182

ya thats true but depending on the cable speeds if its a collgee it should b like 3mbps or equal to T1 ya it will go slow but it should never go that slow. and also, if its a college and ur using like kazaa or a p2p thing like that the RIAA makes the school put blocks so they only go at 0.1kbps so that may b ur prob if it is u need network admin to change it.

Allright thanks guys, i figured that was what it was. my school thinks there pretty slick blockin p2p software but a lot of it still works. mIRC must not be one of the ones that does tho. Thanks for your help. i just wanted to get that footage from the rolling rock town fair special beacuse i was there this summer in the front row and that was a great show. BLINK ROCKS!!!

P.S. - if anyone has that file they could send me thru AOL Instant messenger or any other program i would really appriciate it. the other one i wanted to was that soundboard quality version of mandy BCR played. my AIM screen name is d12twelve. Thanks.