Valkyrie Missle

It Hurts

Distraction

Tom sang the first verse and chorus of Down

The Adventure

Do It For Me Now

A Little's Enough

Good Day

There Is (YES. THE BOXCAR RACER SONG. <3)

The Gift

Start The Machine

The War

I'm not entirely sure if that's in the correct order...

I didn't record it but I am sure someone did. Security, honestly, did not give one good shit about cameras and/or recording. "

some guy in the http://angels-and-airwaves.com/ forum posted this

" Amazing.

Setlist from what I can remember:

Valkyrie Missle

It Hurts

Distraction

Tom sang the first verse and chorus of Down

The Adventure

Do It For Me Now

A Little's Enough

Good Day

There Is (YES. THE BOXCAR RACER SONG. <3)

The Gift

Start The Machine

The War

I'm not entirely sure if that's in the correct order...

I didn't record it but I am sure someone did. Security' date=' honestly, did not give one good shit about cameras and/or recording. "[/quote']

:D:D:D:D:D

Once again some guy posted this in the http://angels-and-airwaves.com/ forum.

"The Pink Spiders opened.

Tom did indeed play guitar. In fact, there were only a few times that he was without a guitar.

Tom was his usual joking self. It was cool. Everyone kept shouting Blink-182 stuff like..."WHAT'S MY AGE AGAIN!" (which is kinda funny because Mark sings that song) and "whipe that shit eating grin off your face!" (which is kinda funny because I believe it was Mark who said that)...You could tell Tom is trying to avoid Mark in any way he can. Close to the end he was like, "I've been through a lot this past year...I know you guys want me to tell you what exactly happened right? Well...I'm not gonna do that." I think he was about to cry when he was announcing The War.

Atom is such an energetic drummer. It was awesome, at the end of The War, he gave Tom such a huge smile because the first show was completed."

From the official forum:

The Pink Spiders opened.

Tom did indeed play guitar. In fact, there were only a few times that he was without a guitar.

Tom was his usual joking self. It was cool. Everyone kept shouting Blink-182 stuff like..."WHAT'S MY AGE AGAIN!" (which is kinda funny because Mark sings that song) and "whipe that shit eating grin off your face!" (which is kinda funny because I believe it was Mark who said that)...You could tell Tom is trying to avoid Mark in any way he can. Close to the end he was like, "I've been through a lot this past year...I know you guys want me to tell you what exactly happened right? Well...I'm not gonna do that." I think he was about to cry when he was announcing The War.

Atom is such an energetic drummer. It was awesome, at the end of The War, he gave Tom such a huge smile because the first show was completed.

He switched through a few different colors of his sig-Gibson. White with black stripes, white with white stripes, black with black stripes.

from the official one=

"First of all, let me just say, probably one of the best shows i have witnessed in my life. Seriously. For all of you that ever doubted or even questioned they were going to be bad at live, let me just tell you, you were wrong. Oh yes and to note a few things, TOM PLAYS THE GUITAR, just not through every one. Probably three quarters of them. Then of course the regular line up, with the occasional tamborine playing on the head from Ryan... haha it was awesome. Oh and when Tom wasn't playing the guitar yes he was mostly doing his awesome dance moves. Pretty awesome. Hrm... oh yea they played all their songs on their upcoming album PLUS There is (Box Car) and Down (Blink), both of which were solos by Tom, both of which were awesome.

Let's see song order... Valkeryie first, which in my opinion was their best performance of the night. Beautiful vocals, awesome guitar and drums, crowd was totally into it. Still, the entire night was fantasttic. Followd by It hurts, distraction (i think the tamborine was in this one haha), Good Day, Down (blink by tom with guitar), the adventure, a little's enough (another awesome performance), there is (boxcar by tom with guitar),Start the Machine, Do it for me now, The Gift, The War. (the last few are mixed up i think).

Tom also did some pretty funny interlude talk in between songs which is always funny. "

Tom was his usual joking self. It was cool. Everyone kept shouting Blink-182 stuff like..."WHAT'S MY AGE AGAIN!" (which is kinda funny because Mark sings that song) and "whipe that shit eating grin off your face!" (which is kinda funny because I believe it was Mark who said that)...You could tell Tom is trying to avoid Mark in any way he can. Close to the end he was like' date=' "I've been through a lot this past year...I know you guys want me to tell you what exactly happened right? Well...I'm not gonna do that." I think he was about to cry when he was announcing The War.

[/quote']

this should happen every night