Tom DeLonge Guitar Poll

manz

Which Tom DeLonge Custom Colour Do You Prefer?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tom DeLonge Custom Colour Do You Prefer?

• The usual Brown/Cream One
    • The new White/Black One

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

justin you're fucking up my sale.

i swear to god, i fly free, so if you fuck this up, i'll fly to your house and kick you in the nuts.

c'mon gozee you know you want it, i personally love the thing but i'm trying to limit myself on the gear that i have.

how do you think I ffeel I have been on longer then most of you and I am having a little scuffle with a 14 year old... were did this place go so wrong.... but really take it easy ok? I am cool your cool....hell even Scott C. and David are cool....ok? so what kinda guitars do you have Justin?

i swear to god' date=' i fly free, so if you fuck this up, i'll fly to your house and kick you in the nuts.

c'mon gozee you know you want it, i personally love the thing but i'm trying to limit myself on the gear that i have.[/quote']

well, if you fly up and kick my ass, bring the damn thing with you. it would give me a reason to buy it.. no shipping. 8)

how do you think I ffeel I have been on longer then most of you and I am having a little scuffle with a 14 year old... were did this place go so wrong.... but really take it easy ok? I am cool your cool....hell even Scott C. and David are cool....ok? so what kinda guitars do you have Justin?

i have a epiphone les paul 56 gold top reissue and a late 70's fender telecaster with a 40w all tube marshall valvestate amp. i play more bass than guitar.

i swear to god' date=' i fly free, so if you fuck this up, i'll fly to your house and kick you in the nuts.

c'mon gozee you know you want it, i personally love the thing but i'm trying to limit myself on the gear that i have.[/quote']

well, if you fly up and kick my ass, bring the damn thing with you. it would give me a reason to buy it.. no shipping. 8)

dude i swear to god, if you want to buy it.

i'll personally fly it up there to you if you've got cash.

but for you its back to $225.

:wink:

i have a epiphone les paul 56 gold top reissue and a late 70's fender telecaster with a 40w all tube marshall valvestate amp. i play more bass than guitar.

hate to burst your bubble, but valvestates aren't all tube.

they're hybrids, with a single tube in the preamp.

225 or 200 w/ shipping.... ill sleep on it. i might consider it.. no promises though. i've been saving up some money.

hey hows your 70's tele??? I have a 2005 tele and I love it... but I am sure it sounds nothing like your 70 one

i like it a lot, actually. my friend has a 2005 tele. i like mine more. =P

i actually haven't bought any of my guitars. the tele was my dads.. the les paul i got as a gift, and my big baby i got as a gift. lol.

225 or 200 w/ shipping.... ill sleep on it. i might consider it.. no promises though. i've been saving up some money.

i'll throw in a $10 3 ft patch cable too.

Guest David Reject
gOZEE just buy the delonge's sig... it sounds awesome and i looks even better...maybe you should buy the white one...cuz the brown one is kinda old for these times :D

:lol: