why hasnt there

well we also got this http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X7UITOS3 ' date=' theyre probably just waiting for AvA to move aside so they can release stuff without interfering[/quote']

what is that ^^^

Its a clip of another Plus 44 song.. to me its sounding much better then no it isnt, and that was a pretty sweet song

Guest +jordan

You ripped a a clip of a song found on renee renee's site (in 320kbit for no fucking reason. it's probably maxed at 32), with renee renee rapping on it, and mark simply singing a verse and playing a bass (otherwise known as a guest appearance). You honestly think it's plus-44 over RENEE RENEE?

How have you not mistook bleach for milk and killed yourself already?

You ripped a a clip of a song found on renee renee's site (in 320kbit for no fucking reason. it's probably maxed at 32)' date=' with renee renee rapping on it, and mark simply singing a verse and playing a bass (otherwise known as a guest appearance). You honestly think it's plus-44 over RENEE RENEE?

How have you not mistook bleach for milk and killed yourself already?[/quote']

slow down spaz, dont be so offensive lol, well it sounds like plus 44 even though its a renee renee song. and i ripped it at 320kb/s because thats the mp3 quality I use when recording music and I fOrGoT to change it

You ripped a a clip of a song found on renee renee's site (in 320kbit for no fucking reason. it's probably maxed at 32)' date=' with renee renee rapping on it, and mark simply singing a verse and playing a bass (otherwise known as a guest appearance). You honestly think it's plus-44 over RENEE RENEE?

How have you not mistook bleach for milk and killed yourself already?[/quote']

I have NOTHING against the person you were making fun of but that had to of been the funniest things i've read on these boards in quite awhile my friend.