:::::Everyone Post...:::::

have heart

Everyone post anything that they loved Blink for. Post Rad vids, pics, interviews, anything.

Lets remember the cool days with Blink, none of this AvA stuff. Seriously! I dont know what liars hole Tom has dug himself into but its not the way he was back with Blink. FUCK.

I am so pissed Blink broke up and don't tell me to get over it because i won't.

Post!!

How many times did everyone else see them?

i saw them a bunch of times i could have been to more shows but didn't really want to travel to get there' date=' i'm from san diego and i could have driven out to irvine or LA to see them.[/quote']

If I lived where you are, then I would have been at most of the Blink shows in southern california

How many times did everyone else see them?

i saw them a bunch of times i could have been to more shows but didn't really want to travel to get there' date=' i'm from san diego and i could have driven out to irvine or LA to see them.[/quote']

If I lived where you are, then I would have been at most of the Blink shows in southern california

yeah it would have been nice if atleast one of my friends liked blink that way we could split gas money and stuff but no these jerks don't like blink and i wasnt about to drive out alone.

i saw them once....i just loved them, they write saongs most could realte to and they were jsut fucking amazing of all the badns i listen to im most obbesessed with blink im listeing to them right now...i almost cried when they broke up and i'd give naything ot get htem back