the blinkrebels section

Guest joseph

Guest joseph

hi this is just my opinon but i think that the blinkrebels section should be removed because no one really seems to post any more at all and there's no point in it any more so if you decide this is a good idea to get rid of it thats good but if u don't think its a good idea i'm not that bothered but it just kind of seems pointless haveing it but as i said this is just my opinon

Guest rock_on

it was a team of ppl who set up a massive blink 182 fan site that released video and audio bootlegs and proshot vids of blink 182 but they clcosed down like in 2004 and there are lots of the blinkrebels releases on p2p programs like limewire emule ares morpheus dc++ mirc and loads more and they did downloads and had news updates on their releases and news on the band.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest plus-182

it was a team of ppl who set up a massive blink 182 fan site that released video and audio bootlegs and proshot vids of blink 182 but they clcosed down like in 2004 and there are lots of the blinkrebels releases on p2p programs like limewire emule ares morpheus dc++ mirc and loads more and they did downloads and had news updates on their releases and news on the band.

more like the end of 2005, you weren't even around to know what it was

Guest bigmouse64

The blinkrebels official channel is still active, we hope to reactivate the dcc channel, we hope to be back up and running by late this year! :mrgreen:

Guest The_Chesh

hi this is just my opinon but i think that the blinkrebels section should be removed because no one really seems to post any more at all and there's no point in it any more so if you decide this is a good idea to get rid of it thats good but if u don't think its a good idea i'm not that bothered but it just kind of seems pointless haveing it but as i said this is just my opinon

is it just me or anyone thinks it's Joe aka rock_on?

haha. i just assumed it was

Guest plus-182

haha. i just assumed it was

ye it is

• 3 months later...