New Macbeths: Clogendens

Mumble

• 9 years later...

Hi guys, just a quick update for all those asking. I saw Tom at Biddenden Fireworks again this year, it looked like he was wearing some of the old classic clogendens highs. He must still have loads of the old classic pairs. 
He was telling me about the new release.  Apparently it will have the same classic strap as before but new colours which sounds really cool, its a collab with a big brand but he said I can't tell anyone right now.

• Love 2

10 minutes ago, Mumble said:

Hi guys, just a quick update for all those asking. I saw Tom at Biddenden Fireworks again this year, it looked like he was wearing some of the old classic clogendens highs. He must still have loads of the old classic pairs. 
He was telling me about the new release.  Apparently it will have the same classic strap as before but new colours which sounds really cool, its a collab with a big brand but he said I can't tell anyone right now.

I can finally move back from the edge of my seat. Thank you!

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, Mumble said:

Who was asking you about 15 year old trainers?

• Haha 1