DIFMN Premiers today!

Brae.

That was terrible. Just when you thought the Adventure was bad this comes along. Everyone else was in the dark except Tom. The It Hurts video will just feature Tom dancing on water and feeding a whole village with a slice of bread and a glass of water.

I know and what pisses me off the most is him saying "I'm still the same Tom delonge I always was". Cause it's fucking obvious he's not. That video blew, the adventure blew, his album blew, and his "movie" will be fucking terrible and the worst part is-He fucking deserves it.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was terrible. Just when you thought the Adventure was bad this comes along. Everyone else was in the dark except Tom. The It Hurts video will just feature Tom dancing on water and feeding a whole village with a slice of bread and a glass of water.

I know and what pisses me off the most is him saying "I'm still the same Tom delonge I always was". Cause it's fucking obvious he's not. That video blew, the adventure blew, his album blew, and his "movie" will be fucking terrible and the worst part is-He fucking deserves it.

and the even worse part is that he thinks everyone is liking this.

Yeah, it's just completely stupid.

Well from the record sales and the shows. ALOT of people like this.

wow, i fucking loved that video

couldnt of said it better myself i dont understand why everyone just loves to bash and fucking hate like everything that Tom tries to do

Same same I agree guys; I think the best part of ava is it will get rid of all the loser wannabes and people will be there cos they like the music. Hell I can’t wait to go to a show! Maybe if im lucky all the teenyboppers will be gone for good and ill be around more mature people who actually like the music

couldnt of said it better myself i dont understand why everyone just loves to bash and fucking hate like everything that Tom tries to do

Same same I agree guys; I think the best part of ava is it will get rid of all the loser wannabes and people will be there cos they like the music. Hell I can’t wait to go to a show! Maybe if im lucky all the teenyboppers will be gone for good and ill be around more mature people who actually like the music

not on the tbs tour you wont

not on the tbs tour you wont

lol

Well from the record sales and the shows. ALOT of people like this.

dont get me wrong i like AVA but i was just saying i think tom believes that everyone likes AVA and no one has a problem with how hes changed.

good video, i liked it

and to all u haters, yeah i can see how u think its bland, but how can u HATE it? what the fuck is there to hate? its just a flashy performance video. i think u guys need to clean the sand out of your vaginas. hating tom is too easy for u guys, try something different eh

good video, i liked it

and to all u haters, yeah i can see how u think its bland, but how can u HATE it? what the fuck is there to hate? its just a flashy performance video. i think u guys need to clean the sand out of your vaginas. hating tom is too easy for u guys, try something different eh

yeah everyone thats hatin tom is a poser cause marks been hatin tom since 1995 hes old skool hatin tom. u guys are all just now jumping on the we hate tom bandwagon.