Matt Jones show at 99X (WNNX-FM) Studios pics

Guest iamjustin

It was an awesome show. I was right next to him when he went walking through the stands during the There Is speech. Damn security molested me... lol

Was the 99x thing open to the public or was it a freeloader contest or what?

idk i wasnt aware that they did anything with 99x. this kid i know says tom was like 5 feet away from him and is like proud of being within 5 feet of tom delonge. i think my brother was within 5 ft of travis last year and didnt make that big of a deal. he made a deal about touching his drum case that still had 'blink-182' written all over it though

It was an awesome show. I was right next to him when he went walking through the stands during the There Is speech. Damn security molested me... lol

idk i wasnt aware that they did anything with 99x. this kid i know says tom was like 5 feet away from him and is like proud of being within 5 feet of tom delonge. i think my brother was within 5 ft of travis last year and didnt make that big of a deal. he made a deal about touching his drum case that still had 'blink-182' written all over it though

Haha. I had worn my blink shirt under my AvA shirt for some reason, and at the time, had the blink shirt visible... Since I was in the aisle seat, Tom saw it... kind of an odd look followed.

yeah. my brother just told me that the kid who i talked about up there^ called him on the drive back from the concert and asked who the lead singer of boxcar racer was, and if that band was around before or after blink... bullshit kids like this get to go to concerts and fans like me dont. he and the people he was goig with were asking me questions about tbs the whole way down because they knew i'd know whatever they asked.