broken strings

Feeling_This_1

about how often do u get them

i got my guitar last year and ive broken 4 total, one of them on the night i got it, i was so pissed cuz i thought they have to open up the guitar or something, but nope, you just put it in through the back, then i broke another in december

and recently like a week ago, i broke the big E string, got it fixed, and just a minute ago i broke the A string lol

luckily im going to the music place anyway tomorrow, the new E string sounded so weird compared to the others at first cuz it was never used and the others were used a bit

about how often do u get them

i got my guitar last year and ive broken 4 total, one of them on the night i got it, i was so pissed cuz i thought they have to open up the guitar or something, but nope, you just put it in through the back, then i broke another in december

and recently like a week ago, i broke the big E string, got it fixed, and just a minute ago i broke the A string lol

luckily im going to the music place anyway tomorrow, the new E string sounded so weird compared to the others at first cuz it was never used and the others were used a bit

i get new strings every few month when tehy start getting dirty

i rarely replace my strings because i just started guitar

but i've played bass for like 3-4 years and i replace them every now and then, not often though cuz bass strings are so expensive lol

bass strings should last about 3 months if you play reguarly

ad to the guy who says he pays $18 for strings you are obviously buying top strings or are being very ripped off

they should only be like $5-6 for a pack

i rarely replace my strings because i just started guitar

but i've played bass for like 3-4 years and i replace them every now and then, not often though cuz bass strings are so expensive lol

bass strings should last about 3 months if you play reguarly

ad to the guy who says he pays $18 for strings you are obviously buying top strings or are being very ripped off

they should only be like $5-6 for a pack

thats what i was thinking, its fucking guitar strings not a dvd lol

yeah i got an electric, im only 16 too, its like $18 to get 6 new strings

not if you buy a good brand

get ernie balls. i use the kind delonge uses or used to use. i tried them at first cause he used them then i was like damn these are awesome anyway.