official plus 44 sticker

epitaphellcat

:| i thought the official myspace was /plus44us ???

so did i but i went to it and its someone else now and the new page is /plus44.  so yeah.

Me hahahaha! I picked up when it was deleted for a second time, I've gotten like 15 Friend Requests and like 5 messages. One kid was mad I stole it hahaha

the guy from b182 made those. they're not official. i think

the interscope logo makes me want to disagree, but the fact that that myspace page doesnt show up in marks or craigs or anyone elses top 8 and the fact that b182.com is on its top 8 makes me agree that the whole things fake

like that wipe saddle myspace? it seemed like it until i saw a button at the top that said 'wipe saddle' then under it it had a link to b182.com and one to an official site related to mark. he has too many

Exactly.

ya they were giving them out outside after the show.  the same people that were handing out the AFI stickers were handing out the +44 ones.  so im pretty sure they were real, but think whatever you want doesnt affect me...  and the show was awesome.  tom did the whole walk from behind the stadium and sing there is.  they played the normal set that everyones seen.  and then the LOVE thing at the end of the war happened.  i personally thought TBS was way better.  head automatica was filming a video so they played whatever the next single is twice which was lameeeeeee.  and the subways was entertaining, the girl bass player was fun to watch.  and yea.