Random Thoughts...

mostdope182

I saw this picture in another part of the fourm, and I honestly can't believe Tom went from this...

markandtomaresuperheroes.jpg

..to being what he is now, whatever you want to call it. I mean honestly sit there and think about it, you'll realize how wierd it actually is.

its called growing up, you'd be suprised how late in life it can happen, and you'l be suprised how quickly it can happen, even in the space of a year...

ohh yeah my bad I forgot in order to grow up you have to become a bono clone and talk about changing the world yada yada i forgot  :roll:.

people grow up. hes got a family... things like that change people. i do like the old tom or woteva u want to call it but people change. why im here i thought id write my reason behind blink 182 going hiatus. i now seriously think that tom wanted to change there style of music to what angels and airwaves is now.  blink 182 went on hiatus because the band mates fell out over differnt opinions like many of other bands to break up. i just think its as simple as tom wanted to express his music more and the others where happy to keep playing and writing the same sort of stuff which made them who they are today. things must have been said who knows but i reckon thats how this went down. i dont care much for ava that much i was excited when i heard the adventure but thats there best song things didnt get better than that on there album. i saw them supporting foos and tom didnt shut up about changing the world the crowd started booing and i just thought hes loosing the plot. lol anyway im guna stop posting on here from now on. just guna watch things go on in the plus forty four camp.... c ya

its called growing up, you'd be suprised how late in life it can happen, and you'l be suprised how quickly it can happen, even in the space of a year...

ohh yeah my bad I forgot in order to grow up you have to become a bono clone and talk about changing the world yada yada i forgot  :roll:.

your so fucking close minded dude. Some people just have strong opinions on various issues, like charity workers, they have strong issues on poverty or whatever, you don't start having a go at them do you? Tom has strong opinions about war and about music, why shouldn't he express his opinions on these issues if he wishes to?

I very much disagree. When you look at the way he dressed pretty much 95-05, it was in the same personality. When you all of a sudden change your style to fit your words, it's very artificial.

Just because you wear tight pants and have fruity hair doesnt mean you grew up. And going from shorts, a t-shirt and a backwords cap to tight pants and a black long-sleeved shirt in the span of a year tells me you're trying to hard to be something you really arent.

Tom is a kid. He always will be. You can be such and still be a great person, a great husband and a great dad. He hasnt realized this and thinks he needs to be some super-mature U2 member

Guest 2point5

Tom can do whatever the fuck he likes now, its his life. So what if hes matured? Sure, I'll always say Blink are better and that I prefer old Tom, but I'm not gonna cry about it like some of you.

And shut the fuck up with the Bono/U2 references. Who honestly gives a flying fuck?

Tom can do whatever the fuck he likes now, its his life. So what if hes matured? Sure, I'll always say Blink are better and that I prefer old Tom, but I'm not gonna cry about it like some of you.

And shut the fuck up with the Bono/U2 references. Who honestly gives a flying fuck?

AMEN brother!!

I'm fucking sick off all that reference bullshit!!!

Come on, this is a guy who told dick jokes for ten years. Now he rips off U2 and starts preaching about the world. How do you not make fun of that? Fuck, if Fat Mike started doing this, he'd be booed off stage every show.

Come on, this is a guy who told dick jokes for ten years. Now he rips off U2 and starts preaching about the world. How do you not make fun of that? Fuck, if Fat Mike started doing this, he'd be booed off stage every show.

Why dont you stay the same with your childish humor for the rest of your life. Then I'll have the pleasure to laugh at you.

Why dont you stay the same with your childish humor for the rest of your life. Then I'll have the pleasure to laugh at you.

Why don't you pull that stick out of ass and I'll stop laughing at you.