Ask Mark Hoppus ANYTHING

Guest AOP

hey. im here to help you all. my name is gunther. im posting this for arthur from b182.com. please take the time to visit my site www.angelsofpunk.com.

+++

Mark Hoppus has decided to give an exclusive tell-all interview to B182.com.  There will be no rules or guidelines for the interview questions, Mark has made it clear that he will hide nothing from his fans.  His fans actually mean everything to him and he wont

let them down.

With +44 just around the corner, Mark knows his fans have a lot of questions that no one else has been willing to answer so far.  So email the questions you want answered by Mark to AskMark@B182.com.  B182.com Will be gathering up the best of questions and letting fans vote on which ones should be asked.  Get all of your questions in by Tuesday, August 15th, 2006.

Even though many things have changed recently, Mark is still Mark.  He's still the same exact person you have all grown to love.

+44 Hits Stores this October.  Get ready for the next chapter in your lives.

hey. im here to help you all. my name is gunther. im posting this for arthur from b182.com. please take the time to visit my site www.angelsofpunk.com.

+++

Mark Hoppus has decided to give an exclusive tell-all interview to B182.com.  There will be no rules or guidelines for the interview questions, Mark has made it clear that he will hide nothing from his fans.  His fans actually mean everything to him and he wont

let them down.

With +44 just around the corner, Mark knows his fans have a lot of questions that no one else has been willing to answer so far.  So email the questions you want answered by Mark to AskMark@B182.com.  B182.com Will be gathering up the best of questions and letting fans vote on which ones should be asked.   Get all of your questions in by Tuesday, August 15th, 2006.

Even though many things have changed recently, Mark is still Mark.  He's still the same exact person you have all grown to love.

+44 Hits Stores this October.  Get ready for the next chapter in your lives.

right just like ava changed every1s life  :roll:

Guest 2point5

I'd ask him:

"Mark, just a quick question matey boy. I've been sitting at home now thinking about life and how we must all be here for a reason, I mean, we must have a point. And the more I think about it the more I think there must be some sort of afterlife as well. There must be more to life after we die or else its pointless, right? So, when we reach afterlife surely we become some sort of superhumans, in a world where everything is right, not a single problem to be seen or heard. And that must be the ultimate Utopia. A world without hate or war or any negativity. So what I wanna know is, what do you think was the better Angels And Airwaves single? The Adventure or Do It For Me Now?

I'd ask him:

"Mark, just a quick question matey boy. I've been sitting at home now thinking about life and how we must all be here for a reason, I mean, we must have a point. And the more I think about it the more I think there must be some sort of afterlife as well. There must be more to life after we die or else its pointless, right? So, when we reach afterlife surely we become some sort of superhumans, in a world where everything is right, not a single problem to be seen or heard. And that must be the ultimate Utopia. A world without hate or war or any negativity. So what I wanna know is, what do you think was the better Angels And Airwaves single? The Adventure or Do It For Me Now?

8-)  :-D

I'd ask him:

lmfao that reminds me of a sex ed question i asked my teacher when i was in jr. high

i went on for like a paragraph about rasputin and tsar nicholas... then asked why men masturbate

any other fansite > b182.com

:mrgreen: word

pity its the other way round and everyone else seems to just hate b182 because it gets stuff that other sites can dream of.

You mean that "give us a lot money so you can get your own worthless pixel" thing? And that "give us some donations so we can get a lot richer" stuff? Yeah. We should dream about that.