AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Rickay

who is singing the backing vocals in the chorus???

i think it is mark doing both

definately not

it souns like a girl - carol?

are u kidding? how can u think that is not mark? he said he was ganna scream in this record at points, and that is 100% mark yelling and it is an orgasm to my ears.

i've been listened to mark hoppus for years. sorry but i know his voice. the backing vox arent him

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think people are reading into too much when it comes to Tom Delonge. I personally think it's about a long lasting relationship that ends because a girl can't accept him for his flaws or weaknesses and he uses the whole werewolve thing as a mistake.

I mean, there are lines in here that COULD in some sense connect to blink but lines like, "My dear.." and things like that

totally throw that thought away in my opinion.

Man, this new song it's not complex at all compared with AvA, but I prefer one hundred times Lycanthrope than any AvA song ...

Complexity in songs doesnt make them better than others less complex ... that's why I loved blink so much, they were simple and catchy !!! They didnt need big guitar solos to get my attention ...

And I dont hate Tom DeLonge, but I'm upset with him just because he said a lot of shit before WDNTW launch and it was nothing special ...

Guest plus-182

They didnt need big guitar solos to get my attention ...

AvA didn't have any guitar solos.

he never said they did, he was talking about blink not using them to get his attention

I think people are reading into too much when it comes to Tom Delonge. I personally think it's about a long lasting relationship that ends because a girl can't accept him for his flaws or weaknesses and he uses the whole werewolve thing as a mistake.

I mean, there are lines in here that COULD in some sense connect to blink but lines like, "My dear.." and things like that

totally throw that thought away in my opinion.

I took it as a relationship ending because the girl cheated on him. It could easily be a metaphor for the Blink situation though