AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Rickay

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ava sucks because of different reasons, besides the fact that Tom rushed the record. Oh, and let me show you why he is an asshole, too.

Why AVA sucks-

-It's music I'm not proud to listen to while driving

*I can't turn it up loud; too gay-sounding- not my thing

-Half, or more, of the album, consists of only computer-made effects.

*The actual present you get on your birthday matters, not what it's wrapped around in.

~The AVA album is all effects, and only a few catchy guitar riffs. If bullshit is what you like to listen to, then     now all you're trying to argue is your own opinion about AVA, and you're pretty much trying to insult me because we don't share the same musical taste.

-I hate to copy the guy above me, but he's right- the songs are boring and repetitive

*Valkyire Missile- give me a break, that song should've been over on minute 4.

*Do It For Me Now- The song itself is just dumb, IMO. However, a remix out there by a guy named Carv is what makes DIFMN a little decent. (It's called Do If For The Kids)

*Good Day, Distraction, It Hurts- They're the best songs out of this bad album, and they're not all that awesome. They could've been better, but Tom apparently sucks at writing lyrics

and also, why Tom is an asshole

-He's just a greedy bitch

*Army of Angels (I never joined because how can you not see it coming? $30 of crap seems like a total ripoff to me. I'd rather buy an UnderArmour shirt.)

-Selfish

*Wants control of everything (look at blink-182), everything he does has to be his way, etc.

I feel like I explained myself enough to a 12 year-old, Tom DeLonge-obsessed kid who can't spell, and is willing to defend Tom even with the cold hard facts right in his face. Why don't you go to Tom's Angels and post there?

You're saying Tom didn't really talk at all until whatever...that's a lie. He was in Kerrang a bunch of times, he was everywhere actually, saying all these things about Angels and Airwaves. "This is gonna be the best rock album to come out in 20 years," etc. What he did manage was the biggest disappointment to come out in 20 years. Mark, however, is simply saying "Go out and check the record out for yourself, and hopefully you will enjoy it, because this is the first album I've put my all into."

I prefer the latter, rather than the former. The humble dude who still wants to make music and is still in touch with his fans, rather than the asshole who runs away from his fans and then acts like nothing happened once he is with his bodyguards.

Nice job on calling everyone who doesn't like AVA idiots. You're calling me ignorant, this and that, and trying to attack me personally- that shows how ignorant you are. I'm done arguing with a 12 year-old.

look buddy, i cant argue with stuff there cuz yoru review of ava is your OPINION

but the things i refuted against u were things taht were unfair or wrong against tom. shining light on his errors, while making mark into an angel

i love how whenever somebody defends tom, theyre "obsessed" or sucking his dick or whatever

but when peopel blow a load over mark, its totally acceptable. hm wow love the double standards. i'm just trying to make up for the uneven representation tom gets here. if it was the other way around, i'd stick up for mark as well

yeah, tom was in kerrang a couple of times, so waht? it was a coupel months before his record he was breaking his long 6 month silence

what about when mark was on trl talking abotu plus 44? or when travis was on loveline, or when he was on jimmy kimmel? mark did press as well with mtv and stuff. that was right after the blink haitus he was talking about plus44. hm..when was that? april 2005. whens the record coming out? nov2006 was it?

so wahts this about tom "talking to early?" tom kept silent for 6 months. dont u remmeber when there was a period where eveyroen wondered what the fuck was going on? probably not

and dude, i dont care if u prefer mark over tom, everybody does. but if tom wants to have completel artistic control, then thats his choice to leave blink182. it was an asshole thing to do to not talk in person or change his phone number, but its not an asshole thign to do to get bored of a band and want to go in your own musical direction

tons of famous bands in the past have had their lead singers break off into solo projects. that doesnt make them assholes. they can do whatever the fuck they want. i'd rather tom do what he feels like he needs to do artistically than stick in a band he isnt into anymore

i dont care if peopel ike mark more than tom. hell, thats been a common thing on these boards even before blink broke up. i'm just sick of all these bullshit comments attacking tom with bullshit little childish comments, thats all.

if i was to say plus 44 blows, u guys would all call me a tom loving pussy. if somebody says ava sucks, then u get a rally cry of likeminded mark-suckers that will chime in with their nonsene about how its "tom's fault" and other bullshit