+44 TOUR IS HAPPENING. . .

Awardude

All absolutepunk.net stated was that travis had a broken arm. . . that he played on for 7 shows in Europe. . . No where in that topic was it stated the tour was cancelled. Epitaphellcat is a fucking moron.

Until it comes from an official source MTVnews,plusfortyfour.com,+44/band members Myspace Bulletin. . .then the TOUR IS HAPPENING

I repeat Fuck you Epitaphellcat You fucking moron. Learn to read.

Take deep breaths. Maybe lie down for a while.

K bud.

Just stating FACTS. . .just because I click Bold/size 10 font doesn't mean i'm "Oh so worried" I'm putting that fags topic to rest. I think you're the one who needs to lie down for a bit. . .

I'm as relaxed as can be, i'm on 10mg of Valium, much more relaxed than all of you. . .

youre so cool cause youre so freakin relaxed! wish i could be like you....

wish I could be a fag like you. . .lmao at your myspace. . .btw the word "relaxed" wasn't originally started by me. . .that's just what the other kid said. . .just using his word in my response. . . because i need to "relax". . .please, go listen to your TBS cd and slit your wrists some more Emo fag. . .

p.s. emo fag, why'd you take your myspace link away from your sig? ahahhah

I'm as relaxed as can be, i'm on 10mg of Valium, much more relaxed than all of you. . .

youre so cool cause youre so freakin relaxed! wish i could be like you....

wish I could be a fag like you. . .lmao at your myspace. . .btw the word "relaxed" wasn't originally started by me. . .that's just what the other kid said. . .just using his word in my response. . . because i need to "relax". . .please, go listen to your TBS cd and slit your wrists some more Emo fag. . .

p.s. emo fag, why'd you take your myspace link away from your sig? ahahhah

uhh what the fuck are you talking about?

And even after that, you're still being a fuckhead? Seriously... Just drop it, it's unnecessary.

:cry:

Oh, I'm sorry. Did I hurt you? Do you need to cry on my shoulder?

And even after that, you're still being a fuckhead? Seriously... Just drop it, it's unnecessary.

Mmmhmmm :cry::wink:

Haha. My shoulder is always available.

:-o:?

Sorry for being an ass everyone, don't do drugs. . . :mrgreen:

:-o:?

Sorry for being an ass everyone, don't do drugs. . . :mrgreen:

We cool. :mrgreen: