Good idea?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Good idea?

• Yeah
    • No

I think the blink 182 section of this forum needs its own set of moderators, like the musical group but you just moderate the blink section.

It’s really needed, since there is a lot of stuff going on there where something needs to be made sticky, locked or what ever. Especially with the up coming release of Plus 44’s cd, and up coming Angels and Airwaves songs.

People that can be these moderators can be people who spend a bit of time here, and know a bit about blink?

Hm?

I don't think it will be a bad idea as long as the people are on alot and can be responsible. It's got to be hard on the bigger mods and admins because they have other shit to deal with and can't be assed to lock every stupid topic. I'll volunteer to help out if the idea is liked. I'm on alot and would be more than happy to help out.

Guest iamjustin

We're in the process of doing Mod's for specific boards now.

And besides, no offense, but you've been here for six months and already have over 3,000 posts.

haha

ive been here for 3 1/2 years and barely have over 4,000.

Guest iamwally

i noticed but you said that as if it was something too bad...and then justin's kinda "confirmed" it was. i didn't get

It is.  Being a post whore doesn't necesarrly win you brownie points with us.