[DOWNLOAD] Blink 182 - B-sides Album

Teamhuw

Edit;

http://download.yousendit.com/C313652C593A3AD8

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MZ0NSMHI

http://www.sendspace.com/file/giqyvr

I know this has talk about on the forum for a while, so i figured I'd be the one to take care of it. I've listened all the mp3's I believe there are below.

What I'll do;

Compile the mp3's. Normalize the bass, treble and sound levels to try and get a little consistency to the sound, re-encode the mp3's to a standard birate, encode the ID3's, compile and upload.

What I'll need you guys to do;

Inform me of any mp3's I'm missing, decide on a track list, album title and design some cover art.

Also we'll need to decide whether to include the TOYPAJ bonus tracks, as well as Man overboard, Not Now and Another girl, as they have already appeared on TMTATS and the greatest hits.

Here's all the tunes I have, please let me no if I'm missing any. I'm not looking to include any live tracks though, studio ones only.

Another Girl, Another Planet

Dancing with myself

Dead mans curve

Don't Tell Me That It's Over

Family Reunion

Fuck A Dog

Good Times

Hope (technically a session track, but passable)

I Won't Be Home For Christmas

Life's so boring

Man Overboard

Not Now

The Country Song

The Family Next Door

Time To Break Up

Transvestite

What went Wrong

Wrecked Him

Zulu

I know this has talk about on the forum for a while, so i figured I'd be the one to take care of it. I've listened all the mp3's I believe there are below.

What I'll do;

Compile the mp3's. Normalize the bass, treble and sound levels to try and get a little consistency to the sound, re-encode the mp3's to a standard birate, encode the ID3's, compile and upload.

What I'll need you guys to do;

Inform me of any mp3's I'm missing, decide on a track list, album title and design some cover art.

Also we'll need to decide whether to include the TOYPAJ bonus tracks, as well as Man overboard, Not Now and Another girl, as they have already appeared on TMTATS and the greatest hits.

Here's all the tunes I have, please let me no if I'm missing any. I'm not looking to include any live tracks though, studio ones only.

Another Girl, Another Planet

Dancing with myself

Dead mans curve

Don't Tell Me That It's Over

Family Reunion

Fuck A Dog

Good Times

Hope (technically a session track, but passable)

Life's so boring

Man Overboard

Not Now

The Country Song

The Family Next Door

Time To Break Up

Transvestite

What went Wrong

Wrecked Him

Zulu

dont put the following on: Another Girl, Another Planet, Not Now, and Man Overboard, it seems redundant for those to be on a best of album and a b sides album.

Also, you forgot (these are official too)

I Miss You (James Guthrie Mix)

Down (TLA arangement)

good times was a b-side

and i dont see how you can make all the tracks sound at the same volume level....esecially the family next door and transvestite.....but if you are 100% positive you can do it...go for it

It's easy. All you have to do is bring up the sound file in an audio program, and adjust the volumes to the level you set it at. Repeat with all tracks and they'll be at the same volume. Easily done. Even easier, just use the normalize function in Nero.

13 Miles (Live in San Francisco)

A Letter To Elise (The Cure cover) (Live on MTV)

Alone (Demo)

Always (Radio1 Session)

Better Days (Demo)

Boy's Don't Cry (The Cure cover) (Radio1 Session)

Dammit (Live)

Dancing With Myself (Billy Idol cover)

Dead Man's Curve (Jan and Dean cover)

Degenerate (Demo)

Does My Breath Smell (Demo)

Don't Tell Me Its Over

Down (Radio1 Session)

Down (T.L.A Arrangement)

Enthused (Demo)

Every Time (Demo)

Family Reunion (Live)

Family Reunion

Freak Scene (Dinosaur Jr cover) (Demo)

Fuck A Dog

Genie in a Bottle (Live)

Good Times

Go (Radio1 Session)

Hope (Descendents cover)

I Miss You (James Guthrie remix)

I Miss You (Live in Minneapolis)

I Miss You (Radio1 Session)

I Won't Be Home For Christmas (Live)

Josie (Modern Rock Live session)

Leave Me Alone (Demo)

Lemmings (Demo)

Life's So Boring (Demo)

Marlboro Man (Demo)

Mothers Day

Mutt (Live)

Mutt (Original version)

People, People, People (Live)

Princess Leia (Demo)

Red Skies (Demo)

Shallow (Unwritten Law cover) (Live)

Stay Together For The Kids (MTV Duets version)

The Country Song (Live)

The Family Next Door (Demo)

The Longest Line (NoFX cover) (Demo)

The Rock Show (Live in Minneapolis)

Time To Break Up

Transvestite (Demo)

Untitled (Modern Rock Live session)

Voyeur (Demo)

Voyeur (Modern Rock Live session)

Waggy (Demo)

Wasting Time (Demo)

What Went Wrong

When You Fucked Grandpa

Wrecked Him

Zulu

Some of it is crap but that's pretty much all the B-sides and "rare" (the quotations are there for a reason, blink nerds :-P) stuff I have. I couldn't be bothered sorting through it, I posted it on another forum, if you want something let me know I'll upload it...

13 Miles (Live in San Francisco)

A Letter To Elise (The Cure cover) (Live on MTV)

Alone (Demo)

Always (Radio1 Session)

Better Days (Demo)

Boy's Don't Cry (The Cure cover) (Radio1 Session)

Dammit (Live)

Dancing With Myself (Billy Idol cover)

Dead Man's Curve (Jan and Dean cover)

Degenerate (Demo)

Does My Breath Smell (Demo)

Don't Tell Me Its Over

Down (Radio1 Session)

Down (T.L.A Arrangement)

Enthused (Demo)

Every Time (Demo)

Family Reunion (Live)

Family Reunion

Freak Scene (Dinosaur Jr cover) (Demo)

Fuck A Dog

Genie in a Bottle (Live)

Good Times

Go (Radio1 Session)

Hope (Descendents cover)

I Miss You (James Guthrie remix)

I Miss You (Live in Minneapolis)

I Miss You (Radio1 Session)

I Won't Be Home For Christmas (Live)

Josie (Modern Rock Live session)

Leave Me Alone (Demo)

Lemmings (Demo)

Life's So Boring (Demo)

Marlboro Man (Demo)

Mothers Day

Mutt (Live)

Mutt (Original version)

People, People, People (Live)

Princess Leia (Demo)

Red Skies (Demo)

Shallow (Unwritten Law cover) (Live)

Stay Together For The Kids (MTV Duets version)

The Country Song (Live)

The Family Next Door (Demo)

The Longest Line (NoFX cover) (Demo)

The Rock Show (Live in Minneapolis)

Time To Break Up

Transvestite (Demo)

Untitled (Modern Rock Live session)

Voyeur (Demo)

Voyeur (Modern Rock Live session)

Waggy (Demo)

Wasting Time (Demo)

What Went Wrong

When You Fucked Grandpa

Wrecked Him

Zulu

Some of it is crap but that's pretty much all the B-sides and "rare" (the quotations are there for a reason, blink nerds :-P) stuff I have. I couldn't be bothered sorting through it, I posted it on another forum, if you want something let me know I'll upload it...

live songs, studio live, and songs from blink demos DONT count

the tracklist weve got now seems pretty good but it i know there has to be more

If you read what I posted, I think I made it clear that that list wasn't written for this topic. It's just a list of crap I have, and that if he (or anyone - for the b-sides album or just personally) wants anything, feel free to ask and I will upload.

And if the stuff about the demo's is the case then he better take "Transvestite", "The Family Next Door" and "Life's So Boring" off the tracklist.

Also, useurerection, isn't there a Tom Lord Alge remix of Man  Overboard as well, like on the Rock Show singl (i think).

You said you were not going to include any live tracks but you got two on your list. The country song and Hope are live, not studio.

but there is studio versions

No..there isn't

Yeah there are. Hope was recorded in the radio one studio. It's a session recording ie all the band members together, one take, no overdubs. But it was still studio.

The country song was included on the dude ranch promo cd as a hidden track. I've cut down a lot of the talking on it, and i'm left with a minute long studio version of the country song.

You said you were not going to include any live tracks but you got two on your list. The country song and Hope are live, not studio.

No..there isn't

Yeah there are. Hope was recorded in the radio one studio. It's a session recording ie all the band members together, one take, no overdubs. But it was still studio.

The country song was included on the dude ranch promo cd as a hidden track. I've cut down a lot of the talking on it, and i'm left with a minute long studio version of the country song.

thats actually true, i never thought of that, so that makes most live albums studio-albums?

No..there isn't

Yeah but it's still live.

And The Country Song is still live, they are playing it at a show. What did you think the talking was for?

I think they should be included, I'm just being difficult :-P

Anyway, I think the tracklist you had at the top was good, maybe without Not Now, AGAP, Man Overboard, and add the three remixes - I Miss You (JG remix), Down (TLA arrangement) and Man Overboard (TLA remix).

Now we should start getting ideas for artwork. i.e how it should look:

- Do we want just a logo, a photo of the band (or both), what font to use, colours etc

We should create our own logo that would be cool

I agree with the remixes being included, but i also think not now and AGAP should be on. If your anything like me, they are the only 2 tracks i listen to on the greatest hits. If i want to listen to anything else, i just stick on the respective album. If it they were included on this, i could do away with the whole album. Added to that, a CDR can hold 80 minutes, and were never gonna fill it.

Not a problem though, I'll go with the majority though. If most of you want it without them, I'll just burn myself a copy with them on.

The 2 things to deal with now, are the track order, and artwork.