[DOWNLOAD] Blink 182 - B-sides Album

Teamhuw

I know this has talk about on the forum for a while, so i figured I'd be the one to take care of it. I've listened all the mp3's I believe there are below.

What I'll do;

Compile the mp3's. Normalize the bass, treble and sound levels to try and get a little consistency to the sound, re-encode the mp3's to a standard birate, encode the ID3's, compile and upload.

What I'll need you guys to do;

Inform me of any mp3's I'm missing, decide on a track list, album title and design some cover art.

Also we'll need to decide whether to include the TOYPAJ bonus tracks, as well as Man overboard, Not Now and Another girl, as they have already appeared on TMTATS and the greatest hits.

Here's all the tunes I have, please let me no if I'm missing any. I'm not looking to include any live tracks though, studio ones only.

Another Girl, Another Planet

Dancing with myself

Dead mans curve

Don't Tell Me That It's Over

Family Reunion

Fuck A Dog

Good Times

Hope (technically a session track, but passable)

I Won't Be Home For Christmas

Life's so boring

Man Overboard

Not Now

The Country Song

The Family Next Door

Time To Break Up

Transvestite

What went Wrong

Wrecked Him

Zulu

dont put the following on: Another Girl, Another Planet, Not Now, and Man Overboard, it seems redundant for those to be on a best of album and a b sides album.

Also, you forgot (these are official too)

I Miss You (James Guthrie Mix)

Down (TLA arangement)

remixes officially suck

So it's finished. I had very little input regarding track list so i've tried to mix the old and new up a bit. Also, there have been a few debates as to include the remixes, AGAP, not now, i'm gay and hope as they don't specifically count as b-sides. To try and please everybody i've included them, but made them the last tracks on the album. But if you really don't want them, then you can easily exclude them from your compilations. It clocks in at just under 60 minutes so i see no reason to remove them. I've also tagged the mp3's with the track numbers below, but if your not happy with them, you can easily just swap the tracks around on any decent cd burning utility.

I've normalized the sound levels on all the tracks, so they should all play at the same volume. Also i've cleaned up transvestite and family next door as best i could. But as they were mono recordings and sounded pretty poor to begin with there wasn't a lot i could do with them. I removed some hiss, and some of the random noise at the beginning and ends of the tracks. They are as best as i could get them, but still not great.

No-one submitted any ideas for an album name, so i took it upon myself to call it "Viking wizard eyes" as i believe that was to be the original title for enema. Trying to be a little ironic there, b-sides are the second choice tracks for an album, so i used a second choice name.

No artwork, because i'm shit at artwork. But if someone is willing to provide any the please do.

Hope this is what most of you were after, and let it be my Christmas present to you.

1, Good Times

2, Time To Break Up

3, Dancin' With Myself

4, Wrecked Him

5, Dead Mans Curve

6, What Went Wrong?

7, I Won't Be Home For Christmas

8, Fuck A Dog

9, Transvestite

10, Family Reunion

11, The Country Song

12, Life's So Boring

13, Zulu

14, Mothers Day

15, The Family Next Door

16, When You Fucked Grandpa

17, Don't Tell Me It's Over

18, I'm Gay

19, Hope

20, Another Girl, Another Planet

21, Not Now

22, Man Overboard (Tom Lord-Alge Remix)

23, I Miss You (James Guthrie Remix)

24, Down (T.L.A. Arrangement)

http://download.yousendit.com/C313652C593A3AD8

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MZ0NSMHI

http://www.sendspace.com/file/giqyvr

So it's finished. I had very little input regarding track list so i've tried to mix the old and new up a bit. Also, there have been a few debates as to include the remixes, AGAP, not now, i'm gay and hope as they don't specifically count as b-sides. To try and please everybody i've included them, but made them the last tracks on the album. But if you really don't want them, then you can easily exclude them from your compilations. It clocks in at just under 60 minutes so i see no reason to remove them. I've also tagged the mp3's with the track numbers below, but if your not happy with them, you can easily just swap the tracks around on any decent cd burning utility.

I've normalized the sound levels on all the tracks, so they should all play at the same volume. Also i've cleaned up transvestite and family next door as best i could. But as they were mono recordings and sounded pretty poor to begin with there wasn't a lot i could do with them. I removed some hiss, and some of the random noise at the beginning and ends of the tracks. They are as best as i could get them, but still not great.

No-one submitted any ideas for an album name, so i took it upon myself to call it "Viking wizard eyes" as i believe that was to be the original title for enema. Trying to be a little ironic there, b-sides are the second choice tracks for an album, so i used a second choice name.

No artwork, because i'm shit at artwork. But if someone is willing to provide any the please do.

Hope this is what most of you were after, and let it be my Christmas present to you.

1, Good Times

2, Time To Break Up

3, Dancin' With Myself

4, Wrecked Him

5, Dead Mans Curve

6, What Went Wrong?

7, I Won't Be Home For Christmas

8, Fuck A Dog

9, Transvestite

10, Family Reunion

11, The Country Song

12, Life's So Boring

13, Zulu

14, Mothers Day

15, The Family Next Door

16, When You Fucked Grandpa

17, Don't Tell Me It's Over

18, I'm Gay

19, Hope

20, Another Girl, Another Planet

21, Not Now

22, Man Overboard (Tom Lord-Alge Remix)

23, I Miss You (James Guthrie Remix)

24, Down (T.L.A. Arrangement)

http://download.yousendit.com/C313652C593A3AD8

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MZ0NSMHI

http://www.sendspace.com/file/giqyvr

you forgot the original version of Degenerate, and... fuck the remixes

... fuck the remixes

Sorry about that, but i really didn't have a lot of feedback regarding them beforehand. The few opinions I had were split. I tried to get the best of both worlds and stuck them on the end so if people like yourself didn't want them, you could easily exclude them.

If its still a huge problem. I can re-up load it minus the remixes.

no offense, but i think it sucks. some of the songs are bad quality and you're missing a lot.

i'll post my tracklist later today when i have the time, but i'm calling mine "Family Reunion: B-sides and Rarities"

here's my idea for a cover. idk about the rest of you, but i'm gonna make mine look like the greatest hits cover so the two are a set

bs3yc7.jpg

its not finished yet, but you get the idea