[DOWNLOAD] Blink 182 - B-sides Album

Teamhuw

no offense, but i think it sucks. some of the songs are bad quality and you're missing a lot.

The b-sides topic was there for a good 2 weeks before the album was posted. During that time, everyone was asked for input and suggestions. To which you gave none. You wait until its posted, then you complain about it without putting in any effort yourself.

If there were songs that are missing, you could have mentioned them previously. No-one suggested a name, so I chose one at the last minute. Not very inspired, but i had little else to go on.

As for the bad quality. I put it to you, to try and dig up a decent recording of family next door and transvestite.

haha sorry man if i came off as an asshole. i didnt notice the topic until now. i dont go in the blink section that often. and i know the old songs are hard to find in bad quality, but i was talking about time to break up specifically. it sounded a little weird.

seriously, thanks for the effor though

your cover art and name sucks ass

me and a friend are coming up with a dirty immature name that fits w/ blink

haha sorry man if i came off as an asshole. i didnt notice the topic until now. i dont go in the blink section that often. and i know the old songs are hard to find in bad quality, but i was talking about time to break up specifically. it sounded a little weird.

seriously, thanks for the effor though

your cover art and name sucks ass

me and a friend are coming up with a dirty immature name that fits w/ blink

hehe. maybe something along the lines of "The Wipe Saddle Leftovers"

• 15 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/6/2006 at 6:36 PM, Teamhuw said:

Edit;

http://download.yousendit.com/C313652C593A3AD8

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MZ0NSMHI

http://www.sendspace.com/file/giqyvr

I know this has talk about on the forum for a while, so i figured I'd be the one to take care of it. I've listened all the mp3's I believe there are below.

What I'll do;

Compile the mp3's. Normalize the bass, treble and sound levels to try and get a little consistency to the sound, re-encode the mp3's to a standard birate, encode the ID3's, compile and upload.

What I'll need you guys to do;

Inform me of any mp3's I'm missing, decide on a track list, album title and design some cover art.

Also we'll need to decide whether to include the TOYPAJ bonus tracks, as well as Man overboard, Not Now and Another girl, as they have already appeared on TMTATS and the greatest hits.

Here's all the tunes I have, please let me no if I'm missing any. I'm not looking to include any live tracks though, studio ones only.

Another Girl, Another Planet

Dancing with myself

Dead mans curve

Don't Tell Me That It's Over

Family Reunion

Fuck A Dog

Good Times

Hope (technically a session track, but passable)

I Won't Be Home For Christmas

Life's so boring

Man Overboard

Not Now

The Country Song

The Family Next Door

Time To Break Up

Transvestite

What went Wrong

Wrecked Him

Zulu

I hate to be that guy, wait no I don’t. It’s called “Don’t Tell Me It’s Over.” There is no “that” in the title. 

1 hour ago, Champ182 said:

I would be so fucking delighted if the guy from 2006 suddenly reappeared and this turned into a classic Diddy Back And Forth Bickering Session 

It says he last visited in December 2020, so it's not impossible!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1