Black high gloss piano finish

Quality spruce top

Ivory celluloid binding, tapered body

Mahogany back and sides

Celluloid bound maple fingerboard and headstock

Maple neck and bridge

Grover style die-cast chrome machine heads with stepped buttons

tw28seagullbkb.jpg

i know the seagulls look a bit wierd on the scratch plate but i actually think its quite cool.

anyway this costs £140 ($250ish) and i can honestly say this is the nicest acoustic i have ever played.  i have played fenders, gibsons, a martin which was VERY NICE and a bunch of high end crafters and tanglewoods at about £700 and i can say, swear on my mums life that this plays just as nice or nicer than any of them and just feels so natrual.  the neck is a bit thinner than standard necks and is easier to play.

i recommend this guitar to beginners if they are thinking of buying one as i promise you you will never need another guitar again and anyone wanting a new acoustic, regardless of what type of player you are will not regret this guitar and will save a fortune.

its also availale in white too

yeh it is good.  i tried loads out at the shop as my budget was £400 and then i seen it and thought i actually want a black acoustic so i asked to play it not expecting much and it was great so i bought it

hm viince noirwhats wrong with your friends one, is it deffo the same model.  maybe its the strings?