AVA Macbeth Shoes

AlkalineMarc

Guest tomdolizong

No, they are not limited. Macbeth redid the design of the old brown Bonham. They simply added the AVA tag on the side of each shoe this year. The insole has always looked like that, and it has always come with the AVA dogtag.

No, they are not limited. Macbeth redid the design of the old brown Bonham. They simply added the AVA tag on the side of each shoe this year. The insole has always looked like that, and it has always come with the AVA dogtag.

No, their limited.  The other ones say bonham on the side not AvA.

Guest tomdolizong

Nope. For 2007, they redid the brown AVA Bonham. They added "AVA" to the side where "Bonham" used to be. Thanks for allowing me to repeat myself.

Nope. For 2007, they redid the brown AVA Bonham. They added "AVA" to the side where "Bonham" used to be. Thanks for allowing me to repeat myself.

Well I don't see them anywhere else.

Guest tomdolizong

Annnnd how many days into 2007 are we? :wink:

Annnnd how many days into 2007 are we? :wink:

So what the fuck.  If this is the only place u can get these right now then their rare.

503uw8.jpg

The Bonham was developed for Tom Delonge of Angels And Airwaves, formerly of the multi-platinum band Blink-182. Tom D. wanted a shoe that was classic, lo-profile and at the same time, durable. Following the success of the Angels And Airwaves leather Bonham, Tom customized the sneaker by adding his own artwork from paintings he created during downtime off tour for the Summer 2007 Studio Projects collection. The Tom Bonham has a rich chocolate nylon upper to give it modern vegan edge. To add personal flavor, Tom inserted the quote “space, the final frontier… and yet, the beginning of intergalactic sex parties†under the PU insole, which is a great example of his infamous and random sense of humor

from www.thesportofdeath.com

Guest tomdolizong

wow! so there are actually 3 types out there. Well 2, and then the new ones coming in March. not feeling the nylon so much, as i prefer the leather.

cool, though. 8-)