Little +44 story

blink--182

On saturday i've been to a party in a club and my friend had his WYHSB cd with him...

we made up a plan to make the dj playing the song: we told him that our friend has his 18.

birthday tomorrow(a lie ;) ) and this song (wyhsb) is his fav. one(the truth). so he took the cd and said,

well, i'll check out the song.. and then 0:00 o'clock.... "best wishes to dominik, it's his birthday today, and here's his fave song".. yeah he played it..it was amazing. after that my friend picked up his cd and the dj said "wow this song is amazing, i'll play it more often in the future, perfect party song" and now he's going to the +44 concert ;)

fucking great

one DJ they had at a school dance of mine was such a dick.

I had a CD and asked him to play a song and he's like "I have that" in a real snooty tone.

He sucked as a DJ anyway.

He worked from a like 1995 IBM computer and all the songs were like 30 second clips.

fucking great

one DJ they had at a school dance of mine was such a dick.

I had a CD and asked him to play a song and he's like "I have that" in a real snooty tone.

He sucked as a DJ anyway.

He worked from a like 1995 IBM computer and all the songs were like 30 second clips.

I hate school dance because all I ever want to do is just dance so they play all these hip hop songs which is cool and then randomly they have Celine Dion so we can slow dance but no one wants to do that.

Lol the IBM guy sounds like a dick. In some ways its understandable because some of the people asking for tunes are just right cunts, but for the most part they gotta play what the people want for them to have a good party I spose...

In my photography job I'm at school dances/formal functions all the time, and I see many of these shit DJs you speak of.  :-D

I shit you not, Wonderwall gets played at every fucking formal, and its either the 2nd last song or the last song. I had a period where work was heavy, I was hearin that shit like 4 times a week, along with "Sexy Back". Ugghhh.