Tom's Boxcar Racer Guitar

Guest xstreamblu

Guest xstreamblu

those are soo cheap. too bad im having car problems, cell phone problems, etc. jeeze, only 16 and i'm already in fucking debt...then again, every american is $25,000 in debt or somethin like that, thanks to the US's national debt, which is increasing by thousands every second, but all that is beside the point. ill go ahead and buy this baby

Guest xstreamblu

i want it to be real punk..there's no way im gonna be playin clapton, and jazz, and all those other genres that require clean-ish tones, but then agian, i dont kno what the fuck im talkin about...thats why i leave it all to u guys

i want it to be real punk..there's no way im gonna be playin clapton, and jazz, and all those other genres that require clean-ish tones, but then agian, i dont kno what the fuck im talkin about...thats why i leave it all to u guys

Well of course you think right know your all 100% punk right? But maybe in a few years you discover something else and you hate those muddy clean horrible tones, have you thought not all blink is distorted? Intro to STFTK, parts of Adams Song, Intro to whats my age again and im sure theres much more if you think about it.

Best of all theres plenty of pickups that can handle distortion and clean anyways, the seymour duncan JB is the most versatile but theres also the Seymour Duncan distortion is quite nice although it focuses more on distortion obviously, you can go to seymourduncan.com and try clips of all the different pickups.

Guest xstreamblu

who says i wont just buy another guitar? i fell in love with the telecaster and the strat which prince played tonight at the super bowl half-time show. that purple atrocity at the latter end of his little show was FUGLY. but w/e, prince is awesome.