Mercy Killers Vs +44

Russel Coight

Who do you like better?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like better?

• Mercy Killers
    • +44
    • Both

Which one of Craigs bands do you think is better?

In my opinion the Mercy Killers are better. I can find myself listening to them over and over again without getting bored but +44 get's a bit repetitive(sp) after a whil, but dont get me wrong i still love plus's album.

P.s If anyone hasnt heard the Mercy killers album just say and i'll upload for you

I love the mercy killers, and had their EP wayyy before Craig was announced as +44's guitarist. I was a fan of his though LFATB and the transplants.

That said, you cant compare the two bands, they are completely different.

On a side note, when I saw plus +44 in London in Sept, I took my blood love album to be signed and craig said its one of the only copies he's signed so far.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pa58yc

there's a link i uploaded a couple of months ago if its down or unavailable tell me and i'll re-up in a couple of days when i get home

It does not seem to want to work for me, so that'd be cool if you could upload it. I have been wanting to check out the album for ages, but I usually try before I buy and can't find it anywhere. If you can't then no worries.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pa58yc

there's a link i uploaded a couple of months ago if its down or unavailable tell me and i'll re-up in a couple of days when i get home

It does not seem to want to work for me, so that'd be cool if you could upload it. I have been wanting to check out the album for ages, but I usually try before I buy and can't find it anywhere. If you can't then no worries.