Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest TomDelongeRulez_182

I DELETED MY ACCOUNT BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO DELETE MY POSTS CAN SOMEONE PLEASE DELETE ALL OF MY POSTS SO NOONE CAN REPLY BECAUSE I WANNA COME OFF THIS FORUM.

THANK YOU.

Well, i deleted it coz i am getting sick of some people especially wally claiming i am a fucking girl not that there is anything wrong with girls but i am a 17 year old dude boy not a 12 year old slut girl as wally said i am. Apart from that there is nothing really wrong. Please though can someone delete all of my posts Thank you.

Guest iamwally

Well, i deleted it coz i am getting sick of some people especially wally claiming i am a fucking girl not that there is anything wrong with girls but i am a 17 year old dude boy not a 12 year old slut girl as wally said i am. Apart from that there is nothing really wrong. Please though can someone delete all of my posts Thank you.

:o

but the way you talked was that of a 12 year old girl!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

You got pwnt by wally

lol