The NHL thread

Guest Mard

hate to say it ed, but i think your bolts are going to get pwnt.

i completely understand why you would but we definitely have a knack for causing them problems. it'll be a long series no matter who wins but i honestly like our chances.

i'm already looking forward to next season though because denis is done as a bolt............he'll be wearing street clothes to watch the playoffs so it's a good day :lol:

well even if we were to win we would more than likely end up playing the sabres because i dont see the islanders pulling that one at all. the odds are certainly against us but hopefully we go down swinging.

weak. dallas lost

turco is always so horrible in the play offs  :x

you obviously did not watch the game nor did you watch the two previous series that turco "played horribly in."

the first two series that turco played in, the stars AS A TEAM played horribly. the avs totally dominated both series. neither was turco's fault in any way.

and last night, turco played very well. if he was so bad in the playoffs, how did he last almost 4 overtime periods without letting in a goal? it's not like he wasn't tested that much.

cuz the canucks suck? lol

oh well fuck the first game they'll get it back

(lmfao @ calgary though)