The NHL thread

Guest Mard

Guest Tommy D

Ducks will whip Vancouver.

My guess is they'll win it 4-2.

Why are you so anti-Canuck?

First off, Calgary and Vancouver are 2 very close Canadian cities that share a healthy rivalry. It really would make more sense to favor a Canadian team rather than bash them.

Secondly, a Canuck is slang for a Canadian. You should go up for treason.

jk

But seriously, stop routing for shitty American teams that have half the fan base of the Canucks.

First off, Calgary and Vancouver are 2 very close Canadian cities that share a healthy rivalry. It really would make more sense to favor a Canadian team rather than bash them.

jk

But seriously, stop routing for shitty American teams that have half the fan base of the Canucks.

I'm cheering for Ottawa now lol

Dallas has pretty much always been my favorite team though, along with the Flames (home town pride!!)

jk

our "shitty" teams have won the cup every year since 92-93 regardless of the fanbase.

if a canadian team wins the cup it will be the senators(who i'm pulling for).......vancouver is just not going to be strong enough.

Guest Tommy D

jk

our "shitty" teams have won the cup every year since 92-93 regardless of the fanbase.

if a canadian team wins the cup it will be the senators(who i'm pulling for).......vancouver is just not going to be strong enough.

Yeah, and whos leading the shitty teams eh  :wink:?

But yeah, that was a joke. All I was saying was that hockey is not nearly as serious in the states as it is in Canada.

i think you'd be surprised man

i know it's huge there but i think it's catching up fast here

i live down here in tanland(tampa) and the bolts are huge here and sell out just about every game. you can pick from dozens of adult and childrens leagues to play on, and like i said thats tampa florida......probably the place you would least expect a good hockey following. :lol:

good luck with the nuck's but a huge fanbase does not win a cup.............i think you guys have a shot at ottawa taking it though eff buffalo the sens are the most solid team in the east.

I don't have any, but when I searched red mile to get a pic to post I saw a few pics, brings back memories haha.

I also remember a whole site dedicated to pics of those chicks

Good times  :lol:

The Flames need to make it to the second round next year so the partying will get crazy again.

Edit:

Haha I just remembered...

YEAAAAAAAH BAAAAABY!!!