The NHL thread

Guest Mard

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rangers are going to be fucking amazing this year...and none of you can even try to deny it.

We picked up Chris Drury AND Scott Gomez to skate with our already stacked team. Jagr and Shanahan are gonna have another amazing season and we're definitely huge playoff contenders.

Eat it Joe Thornton. Bruins were beating the Sharks 1-0 with a minute left in the third, the the Sharks pull Nabokov, and the Sharks score. I was really pissed then because right at that time the Red Sox had blown it too. So then they drop the face off, and the Bruins score with 11 seconds left and win the game. bwhahahahaha

Rangers are going to be fucking amazing this year...and none of you can even try to deny it.

We picked up Chris Drury AND Scott Gomez to skate with our already stacked team. Jagr and Shanahan are gonna have another amazing season and we're definitely huge playoff contenders.

too bad drury and gomez have done jack all so far.

Yeah, what the fuck is going on man...our defense is horrible...did you see that shit last night?? I was at the Mustard Plug show but I saw the highlights on ESPN. A record 3 goals in less than a minute for the Senators. That's horrible.

They're rookies though, except Holik who's getting kinda old...so I think It'll just take some time for them to adapt to the big leagues. And you know Drury and Gomez will come to life soon enough. Really, just cuz a team starts off bad doesn't mean they will end that way.

Haha good point...I think we'd have to go back to the early 90's to find a pick up that really helped us out.

Plus there's a salary cap and If we can afford them under the salary cap then what the hell haha

Trust me, I'm sure their play will start to improve within the next few weeks.

• 3 months later...