The NHL thread

Guest Mard

LOL at tonights game!

Hahahah Edler with the amazing troll!

And there's something about the Sedins and Calgary, they completely dismantle the Flames' defence.  I'm not trying to be cocky, I just notice it every single time we play against each other.  There was a shift this game that looked like a power play even though it was even strength, Calgary's defence looked so scattered and puzzled by what was going on. 

LOL at tonights game!

Hahahah Edler with the amazing troll!

And there's something about the Sedins and Calgary, they completely dismantle the Flames' defence.  I'm not trying to be cocky, I just notice it every single time we play against each other.  There was a shift this game that looked like a power play even though it was even strength, Calgary's defence looked so scattered and puzzled by what was going on.

It wasn't even just the Sedins last night, your whole team made us look like an AHL team.

I know that. But he took a swipe at Lucic with his stick after the hit, then saw the ref coming over and laid back down. Then proceeded to call Lucic a piece of shit and that what he did was gutless. He was going for the puck and didn't see Miller til an instant before the collision.

The fact that people are comparing this to what happened to Savard sickens me.

I thought it was a relatively clean hit, and I hate the Bruins.  Lucic was going for the puck, he had a legitimate chance of getting there and went for it.  He's a big guy and made contact with Miller, he might have leaned into it a bit too much, but worst case scenario, a game or two suspension.  Miller swinging his stick as hard as he could was far more malicious.  And Miller is a bitch, the more I see of him the less I like.

Haven't been posting in here at all this season, just lurking, but at this point I'd like to call a comeback for Boston in the NE conference. [please..]

It shouldn't be a comeback because everyone expects them to at least make the playoffs after last year.

My comeback call is for the Jets.  C'mon, 8th seed in the East!