Guest Mard

The NHL thread

9 hours ago, Clar-ke has herpes said:

Pettersson is unreal. First elite talent we have had since the Sedins, but the most entertaining player since Bure. Found it hilarious that he used the Sedin special the other night

https://www.facebook.com/Canucks/videos/518531698557147/?t=0

was at that game.  Probably one of the best ive ever been too outside of mayboe the odd playoff game back in the day

• Like 1

Love how scoring is up this season (and last). A whole bunch of players will hit 80 points soon; a few years back Benn won the Art Ross with just 87 points.

On 1/13/2019 at 4:59 AM, MSandt said:

Love how scoring is up this season (and last). A whole bunch of players will hit 80 points soon; a few years back Benn won the Art Ross with just 87 points.

wE SHouLd iNcReaSe tHe NeT siZeS aNd rEdUcE gOAliE eQuiPmENt

1otk96.jpg

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Mau5 said:

wE SHouLd iNcReaSe tHe NeT siZeS aNd rEdUcE gOAliE eQuiPmENt

1otk96.jpg

Lol yeah those were always dumb suggestions.

I think they reduced goalie equipment a little bit this year, though. I remember hearing something about how smaller goalies couldn't wear bigger chest protectors that didn't actually fit them, and some goalies complaining that it was difficult to adapt. 

Hah you're right they did; that was poor grammar. I meant the criticism to be in tandem rather than separate. Reducing the goaltenders gear has been enough clearly, though in my opinion too much.