The NHL thread

Guest Mard

join us :evil:

we dont get alot of respect for some reason but the thing i like is they go out and bust their asses every game and i like that torts has held so much of the team together for so long.

i'm so proud of holmqvist right now.........total underdog story against brodeur

ps i got an extra ticket for wednesday if you can make it scott :lol:

Guest Tommy D

yeahhhh no. the canucks are not making it past the second round. dallas is the only team that made the playoffs (other than calgary of course, but they shouldn't be in so whatever...) that vancouver can beat. dallas SHOULD be beating them anyways, but whatever.

Luongo > your favourite team

And, had I had posted this a week ago, you would of been all over it with Star support. Funny how quickly bandwagon jumpers switch teams now-a-days.

yeahhhh no. the canucks are not making it past the second round. dallas is the only team that made the playoffs (other than calgary of course, but they shouldn't be in so whatever...) that vancouver can beat. dallas SHOULD be beating them anyways, but whatever.

And, had I had posted this a week ago, you would of been all over it with Star support. Funny how quickly bandwagon jumpers switch teams now-a-days.

Stars > your favorite team

yes, because dallas SHOULD be leading this series. they've outplayed vancouver for maybe 80-90% of the series, but no. somehow, like they have all year, the canucks win despite being badly outplayed.

and yeah i switch teams easily cause i'm on the whoever-vancouver-is-playing bandwagon hahahaha.

oh and avalanche > canucks.

flames > canucks

actually jk about the flames lol

but guess whos winning motherfuckers!!!

yeeaaahhh! Canucks-3    Dallas-1 HAHAHAHAHA! Dallas is fucken DONE SON! It's OVER! :lol:

yeah i think so too

I think the cancuks will win the series 4-2

but lets hope dallas wins haha

omg i hate the flames.

seriously.

maybe i shouldnt be shocked but that calgary crowd was pretty nuts

the 04 playoffs was pure nuts

we were pretty much the city to be in for partying in 04

ya i just got back.................i don't know why they tried to get all fancy when they should have been putting shots on net and we gotta start getting somebody in front of the net because brodeur has been giving rediculous rebounds. the officials fucked us hardcore tonight..............anybody hear the BULLSHIT!!!!!! chant on tv?

homer still outplayed brodeur so i'm confident.

Guest Tommy D

Balls, 'nucks blew it with a Too Many Men penalty sending 2 def man to counter a break-away. Oh well, Luongo still played fantastic and if he brings his gameplay to the game 6 the Canucks should prevail as victors.

Guest Tommy D

Game 7 for Canucks!

Man, Burrows took a dirty swing at Morrow which might of broke his leg or ankle. Zubanov (sp?) also looked to get hurt pretty bad after Ohlund hit him into the boards, which also could of been a penalty for boarding. Canucks played pretty dirty, but if both those players don't return for game 7, the Canucks could win the series haha.

Fuck, there goes the Flames.

Oh well I'm keeping the sig cuz it's awesome.

GOO DALLAS

if we play dalass we're going to kick their asses turco cant play for shit againt detroit. shark would be tough though

honestly i think dallas would come out on top of detroit

i'm predicting a sharks-senators cup