Ryan?!

iSimon

Ryan Sinn was kicked out of AVA last wensday for reasons not yet released.  Although AVA has not offcially released this Ryan Sinn was not playing in the AVA MIT show today.  Instead Matt from 30 Seconds To Mars was the fill in.  Ryan and the band have been trying to work out their differences, Ryan could still be in the band.  This has been happening for about the last two weeks.  Ryan is still a member of Angels & Airwaves until an offcial anouncement is made.

Hear it first at PunkDisaster

Source: Punkdisasters.

Please, don't let it be true.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally knew this was going to happen (from this post)

"Was in Einstein bagels this morning, and he stood directly behind me trying to hide. Low Beanie, big sunglasses......I was gonna say something to him, but I'm not the 15 year old fanboy type of guy, so I just observed him.

He made a phone call, and basically said his new albums coming out really soon, its gonna be better then the last one, and that hes got like 50 applications for a new bass player, because their current ones an "alcoholic."

Noticed he was in a volcom hat, diesel jeans, and was wearing this weird white plastic watch, with diamonds around the face.

He lives in my area about 10 minutes away from me....in Encinitas, CA."

http://www.plus44online.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7501&highlight=tom+delonge+ryan

can I say- hypocrite much?

Ryan was also the only member of AVA that wasn't listed under the 'Family and Friends' on the Macbeth site