The "182"

_blee1134_

I guess this might be a noobish topic, I'm not sure.

But I was thinking about it, and found it sort of odd that neither Mark nor Tom has come out and said what the 182 means now that the band is done. And for that matter, I think it's weird that Scott has never said what it means (I'm assuming Scott was part of the band after the 182 was attatched)

Do you think this means the 182 really does stand for nothing? Or perhaps they're all holding true to a pact? Or maybe they just find it irrelevant nowadays

something i realized the other day is that halfway through the 182nd day of the year, is the halfway point of the whole year (aside from leap years), its also in terms of days into the year, the first day of June (aside from leap years again).  Maybe this means nothing in relation to blink, or maybe its everything, I know there are many many speculations, but i dont believe this reason was ever brought up, just something to ponder.

Guest theghettounicorn

182 stands 4 the amount of miles mark drove 2 c his girlfriend from the movie kurk 182 and how many times they say fuck in scarface

Guest reiss

it stands for nothing for fucks sake

How do you know though?

Tom & Mark are most likely just fucking with everyone & it actually does have some meaning.

I guess we'll never know. :|

Guest reiss

it fucken means nothing lmao

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?

Because Mark & Tom said it?

Do you know them personally? No.

i know them personally

Sweet!

Tell 'em Reiss says "hi!".