Contractual Agreements...

Ghent

Could someone tell me why Ryan wouldn't be able to say if he was kicked out of AVA?  I don't have any knowledge about contractual agreements like that, especially in the music industry.

It doesn't really make sense to me.  All signs point to him being gone, but why wouldn't he be able to say?

wait ryan left..................eh he wasn't very good neway

I bet he was just too ugly for you...That's why most don't like him..

How can you judge him by what he was playing in AVA...Any dumbass can play that shit, and it's not like he had any say in what he was playing.  Never made mistakes live so nobody can judge him.

maybe angels and airwaves have the right to reveal info in their band before anyone else in the public, like they could sue him if he told the public before they did, cuz they probably do want to break it to the fans in a way that doesn't hurt any of their images.

As for Ryan being gone, no big loss, the bass stuff was pretty basic, and he was always so quiet which kinda made me not a fan of his attitude.  He was good at singing backup when needed though.

Well he signed a contract when he joined up with AVA stating how much money he'd be paid, etc.

In it are clauses stating what he can and cannot do. If he breaks those clauses it a breach of contract. Not only will he not get paid, Tom could actually sue him for breach of contract.

I think once AVA officially announces it he will be able to talk about it. Or when his contract with them ends, or whenever it's officially terminated.

Whichever happens first.

As for Ryan being gone, no big loss, the bass stuff was pretty basic, and he was always so quiet which kinda made me not a fan of his attitude.  He was good at singing backup when needed though.

He doesn't actually sing.  Watch any live performance and you can see that the background vocals either start before he does, or they continue on after he's done singing.  Plus the vocals are Tom's voice.

How can you judge him by what he was playing in AVA...Any dumbass can play that shit, and it's not like he had any say in what he was playing.  Never made mistakes live so nobody can judge him.

actually if you listen to bootlegs he plays the wrong notes sometimes

link=topic=61619.msg1265795#msg1265795 date=1177446604]

actually if you listen to bootlegs he plays the wrong notes sometimes

exactly, how the fuck do you know every show hes played at and not made mistakes, shut the fuck up.

He doesn't actually sing.  Watch any live performance and you can see that the background vocals either start before he does, or they continue on after he's done singing.  Plus the vocals are Tom's voice.

I didn't think he sang live.  I was wondering what everyone was talking about.

I just want to hear another AVA record and to see what direction they had.  This is a make or break record for them.  Whats strange is during one of AVA's studio updates they had a month ago, they mentioned the bass lines that Ryan was putting down sounded "awesome".  So the conflict he had with AVA must have been pretty recently.