What Are You Listening To Right Now Pt. 2

corey

Getting into Ghost (no pun intended). I listened some songs here and there, and I kinda liked them, but never got to hear a full record until the new one, "Prequelle". It's like I never really got into their shit. I' digging them now, though. The first "Prequelle" single is a total banger, "RATS":

And here, "Year Zero", fron two records ago:

On 6/15/2018 at 4:02 AM, ...Dan... said:

Just listened to Underoath 'They're Only Chasing Safety' and 'Define the Great Line' in quick succession.

Two amazing albums that still hold up surprisingly well for mid 00's screamo, they were pretty much at the peak of their powers then though. 

Was/is anyone else a fan?

I got to see them play both complete albums back-to-back live a couple years ago. It was an amazing show. Probably one of the best I've been to. I don't listen to that kind of music nearly as much anymore as I did back in high school, but I still love it. And those are my two favorite Underoath albums. Great stuff.

i love walk the moon! people probably view them as disposable neon pop or whatever, but i've always really dug their music, especially that talking is hard album. shut up and dance is one of my fav big singles of this decade

on another note, justin pierre tweeted about this song this morning and i forgot just how good it is. it's really touching