What Are You Listening To Right Now Pt. 2

corey

1 hour ago, _Kyle_ said:

Hey somebody else who has heard of Robert Francis.

my gf introduced me to him when we met! i know nothing else but that album and that song. but she likes him fine. years later i'm just now like "heyyy". i feel like ive heard that song, but it's probably just because the melody is so infinitely interchangeable. it kinda feels like it presages the mumford and sons thing from a few years after.

2 minutes ago, boxelder said:

my gf introduced me to him when we met! i know nothing else but that album and that song. but she likes him fine. years later i'm just now like "heyyy". i feel like ive heard that song, but it's probably just because the melody is so infinitely interchangeable. it kinda feels like it presages the mumford and sons thing from a few years after.

Gotcha. I like a few of his songs but never liked him a whole lot. Just one of those random songs here and there songwriter I don't really follow.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

@Scott. you ever listened to Grayscale? think their latest song is a bit of a banger:

I wish Blink would go into this kind of more chilled mature sound, it's a bit poppy but it still has some edge and darker lyrics. 

I dig that. Are they the band with a big clothing brand? 

4 hours ago, Scott. said:

They’re a good 1975 rip off band but yeah I like them too

It's weird because there are quite a few 1975 songs I really like, but I'm not to keen on their latest album. 

You got any other recommendations in this vein?

9 minutes ago, Bucko said:

It's weird because there are quite a few 1975 songs I really like, but I'm not to keen on their latest album. 

You got any other recommendations in this vein?

I’m not really digging the 1975 latest release either. No not really pal tbh ha