What Are You Listening To Right Now Pt. 2

corey

1 hour ago, _Kyle_ said:

offspring's later output kind of soured me on them, and honestly a lot of their material feels insincere in a way.

I haven't liked a record since Conspiracy of One and that album is probably my favourite. they're very 'one note' but I still like bits and pieces from Americana, Ixnay, Smash and Ignition. I've always thought of it as fun straight forward yell along punk and never looked for much more from them. not one of my favourites, but they were in my influence mix with blink, alk3 and jimmy eat world so I still spin them occasionally. 

8 minutes ago, Kay said:

I haven't liked a record since Conspiracy of One and that album is probably my favourite. they're very 'one note' but I still like bits and pieces from Americana, Ixnay, Smash and Ignition. I've always thought of it as fun straight forward yell along punk and never looked for much more from them. not one of my favourites, but they were in my influence mix with blink, alk3 and jimmy eat world so I still spin them occasionally. 

I think I heard Original Prankster and my love for the band died that day.

I still go back and listen to 90s stuff and whatnot. But damn was that a bad bad bad song.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, _Kyle_ said:

I think I heard Original Prankster and my love for the band died that day.

I still go back and listen to 90s stuff and whatnot. But damn was that a bad bad bad song.

Surely not, what sort of 13/14 year old kid that liked alternative music did NOT like Original Prankster, I thought it was the absolute tits at the time and it still has a place in my heart. 

Americana was the one though for me. 

3 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Surely not, what sort of 13/14 year old kid that liked alternative music did NOT like Original Prankster, I thought it was the absolute tits at the time and it still has a place in my heart. 

Americana was the one though for me. 

Americana was my jam prior to Enema. Really hit that itch prior to getting into blink.

I was 13 when OP came out. I just couldn't get into it. It just seemed so .. douchey about it? I honestly wasn't that discerning of taste (linkin park was my nu favorite band), but it instantly turned me off so some reason. I think I even got the song for free from their website.