What Are You Listening To Right Now Pt. 2

corey

8 minutes ago, thongrider said:

Screeching Weasel's Radio Blast 7 inch. Possibly the most expensive single I ever bought.

Love Radio blast!

Classic rock for balding farts who need to feel young, plastic rock for snot-nosed brats.

• Like 1

On 7/15/2019 at 8:23 AM, Wimpy Rutherford said:

I'm gonna listen to NoFX's 45 or 46 songs that weren't good enough to go on our other records.

Ever listen to the rancid/nofx split ep where they cover each other’s songs? Revisiting this now forgot how good it was 

Just now, Diddy Faplord said:

Ever listen to the rancid/nofx split ep where they cover each other’s songs? Revisiting this now forgot how good it was 

Yeah! I was listening to that the other day ... I never liked Rancid much outside of ...And Out Come The Wolves and so I never paid the NoFX songs they did any mind. NoFX's cover were fucking great though! Except Radio, I never liked that song.

24 minutes ago, Wimpy Rutherford said:

Yeah! I was listening to that the other day ... I never liked Rancid much outside of ...And Out Come The Wolves and so I never paid the NoFX songs they did any mind. NoFX's cover were fucking great though! Except Radio, I never liked that song.

I did prefer the NOFX songs better as well, but love Rancid's versions of Stickin in my eye, brews, and vanilla sex