What Are You Listening To Right Now Pt. 2

corey

Just now, Scott. said:

Really? Thought you would of been all over it back in the day. Pretty sure they were regulars on p-rock. God I fucking miss that channel 😩

Theres a lot from P-rock that I still love like Tsunami Bomb and that fucking homegrown song, Vandals, and Foolproof. hell I want to find that "Alison, I'll always cheat on you fuck yooooooou" song haha that was so dumb. but hundred reasons isn't one that stuck, I've just heard of them a lot. I get the name confused with Hell Is For Heroes as well. 

18 minutes ago, Kay said:

Theres a lot from P-rock that I still love like Tsunami Bomb and that fucking homegrown song, Vandals, and Foolproof. hell I want to find that "Alison, I'll always cheat on you fuck yooooooou" song haha that was so dumb. but hundred reasons isn't one that stuck, I've just heard of them a lot. I get the name confused with Hell Is For Heroes as well. 

3 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Jesus Christ hahaha

Okay so I remember thinking it was daft and bad but it was catchy enough for me to remember it after all these years. I didn't realise it was that fucking bad the bad blink rip off stuff too... christ haha thats amused me to no end, made my day!