What Are You Listening To Right Now Pt. 2

corey

7 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

for sure. this is the classic:

Totally! One of my top 10 hardcore records. Its a real shame not many people know about them and the influence they had on the scene.

There's been more videos of them from 2000-2001 surfacing online over the last few months, such as this

During this time Derrick Plourde (GOAT) was on drums. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Fucking hell though this was gonna be  a Temple of the Dog song then 

Aye I'm sure those boys could be classed as that too.  I only know Hungerstrike and Say Hello 2 Heaven tho

What did you think of Gigaton btw Scott? Is it any good?

"This album melds pop, punk, emo, ska, and alternative rock together to create a ride that you want to put on repeat. I would recommend this to anyone who is into those genres, especially those that are fans of Motion City Soundtrack and Weezer."

"Can I say enough positive things about this album? No. I cannot. It is a complete album from start to finish. I can't even allow myself to skip tracks because they are all so good. Hard Pop cured my depression."

@boxelder if you haven't heard this album... dude.... dude.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, daveyjones said:

"This album melds pop, punk, emo, ska, and alternative rock together to create a ride that you want to put on repeat. I would recommend this to anyone who is into those genres, especially those that are fans of Motion City Soundtrack and Weezer."

"Can I say enough positive things about this album? No. I cannot. It is a complete album from start to finish. I can't even allow myself to skip tracks because they are all so good. Hard Pop cured my depression."

@boxelder if you haven't heard this album... dude.... dude.

Will listen very soon and report back my findings! Thanks for tagging me

On 7/28/2020 at 10:46 PM, _Bagel said:

Aye I'm sure those boys could be classed as that too.  I only know Hungerstrike and Say Hello 2 Heaven tho

What did you think of Gigaton btw Scott? Is it any good?

I haven’t listened to it much tbh pal. I’m not a fan of their new stuff tbh although loved Backspacer. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Scott. said:

man that neck deep album has really grown on me. Love it now. 

@Maddey do you like them?

There are a bunch of their tunes that I return to from time to time but I’ve never followed them closely. From the newest record I’ve only heard the singles, but maybe I should check out more of it if it’s good

On 8/1/2020 at 12:34 PM, Scott. said:

I haven’t listened to it much tbh pal. I’m not a fan of their new stuff tbh although loved Backspacer. 

I’m the same, weren’t too bovved about Lightning Bolt either, few tunes here and there. 

Backspacer they were in form. The Fixer - Fucking banger that 

• Like 1