What Are You Listening To Right Now Pt. 2

corey

On 9/14/2020 at 11:13 PM, _Bagel said:

Honestly think if they didn’t have such a bad band name, these guys would’ve gone much further than they did.

They’re the band that wrote ‘ oh sit down, oh sit downnnn , oh sit down next to me’. That’s like saying blink are the ones that wrote ATST tho 

Every now and then Radio X remind me of James.

Mainly due to this classic. 

• Like 3

On 9/14/2020 at 11:13 PM, _Bagel said:

Honestly think if they didn’t have such a bad band name, these guys would’ve gone much further than they did.

They’re the band that wrote ‘ oh sit down, oh sit downnnn , oh sit down next to me’. That’s like saying blink are the ones that wrote ATST tho 

Brilliant band. 🇬🇧

• Like 3

Someone tell LJG it's okay to say "no" to a collab request. Jesus, she's just as bad as fucking Mark and Travis. Hell, maybe the three of them can team up, call the project The I'll Do Anythings, check out the new LP 13 Songs of Shit that includes the new hit single, Fartin' In A Fucking Microphone (in the key of attention).

14 minutes ago, Elisa said:

I knew the album is coming out Friday but I hadn't heard anything from it! Thanks for sharing, fucking love Manges!

• Love 1

On 8/3/2020 at 3:53 PM, Bucko said:

😎

I talked to Brian Fallon about these lyrics because it was my favourite track off the album when I first heard it. The song is basically all about the influence of Bruce Springsteen's music on the Jersey music scene. Which explains the lyrics of We were orphans before
we were ever the sons of these songs, 
and And on and on and on, the alphabet boys carry on - apparently alphabet boys are like Springsteen fans or something? 

• Love 1

4 hours ago, Tom Bot said:

I talked to Brian Fallon about these lyrics because it was my favourite track off the album when I first heard it. The song is basically all about the influence of Bruce Springsteen's music on the Jersey music scene. Which explains the lyrics of We were orphans before
we were ever the sons of these songs, 
and And on and on and on, the alphabet boys carry on - apparently alphabet boys are like Springsteen fans or something? 

He's truly an amazing poet. Love him.