What Are You Listening To Right Now Pt. 2

corey

Just now, Scott. said:

What do you think of Architects new one? 

Not that much of a fan, feels like they're trying to crack Radio 1 like BMTH have (which is fair enough). Don't think they do it as well and miss all the killer techy guitar work that they usually have. It's alright but I was slightly underwhelmed. 

13 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Not that much of a fan, feels like they're trying to crack Radio 1 like BMTH have (which is fair enough). Don't think they do it as well and miss all the killer techy guitar work that they usually have. It's alright but I was slightly underwhelmed. 

Yeah I get it. I personally love it and prefer when heavy bands go a bit poppier. Not a massive fan of all the screaming tbh

7 hours ago, Speedo said:

This whole album is amazing!

I started learning how to play ... Nation States ... this evening. I fucking suck dick at guitar!

You're right there sir.

My favourite Propagandhi album for sure. That's another banger, good luck maestro. Chris Hannah shreds like a motherfucker

16 minutes ago, Elisa said:

I hadn’t listened to Science Fiction much this year, but this songs feels so much more relevant in 2020 

It really sucks that Jesse is a perv because this album is so brilliant. 

• Like 1