What Are You Listening To Right Now Pt. 2

corey

@boxelder on mark's NYE twitch livestream i requested both these MSC songs (mark takes song requests if you donate to his charity). i said "the two new years songs on commit this to memory." he said "there are no new years song on that album" and i said yes there are. he messed up and played LGFUAD instead of "together we'll ring in the new year" because someone in the chat mentioned it. but then he asked me to remind him the other one i wanted so he did indeed play "resolutions." and because his itunes was on shuffle it jumped to "better open the door" so we got to hear that one too.

mark also told a story, as he often does. that when he was recording commit this to memory in LA in 2004 it was cold and rainy and he got a call from tom and that was the first real vibes he got that made him think that tom was getting ready to leave blink. i'd remind @_Kyle_ that mark does indeed open up about personal stuff but it's very specific and i've never seen it in response to a direct question; it just comes out when he wants, in little anecdotes like that one.

TL;DR - i asked mark to play motion city soundtrack for new years eve and he did.

• Like 2