What Are You Listening To Right Now Pt. 2

corey

Just now, thongrider said:

It's two weeks already! but I just heard about it now.

Are you talking about The Second Third House Boat Album? That's been out for a while now ... although it looks like it got loaded on Spotify with new album art on the 11th.

2 hours ago, Scott. said:

@Nasa @Elisa thoughts? Beat is fucking fire 

i thought it was OK at first, but it's been growing on me. it's awesome to hear Kevin Abstract sound so energetic after his monotonous delivery on Ginger.

i'm excited to listen to the rest of the album. they sound like they've just about finished grieving Ameer's departure and are ready to start churning out bangers again.

• Like 1

Yeah I’m not a massive fan. I do enjoy a lot of their songs though and yes Kevin sounds fucking fantastic on this. Fucking state of Joba though. Great voice but he looks like absolute shit, his neck beard is one of the ugliest things I think I’ve ever seen

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Scott. said:

Yeah I’m not a massive fan. I do enjoy a lot of their songs though and yes Kevin sounds fucking fantastic on this. Fucking state of Joba though. Great voice but he looks like absolute shit, his neck beard is one of the ugliest things I think I’ve ever seen

better than the mullet he had going on before!

16 minutes ago, Elisa said:

Oh yes, it's great, I'm so excited for the new Brockhampton album, especially if Buzzcut is a sign of things to come. I still need some mellow songs from them though. 

We all need those bearface tunes

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Scott. said:

@...Dan... Heard of these? Came across them today. They have heavier stuff too

They're from Cardiff, they've been playing the same venues as me for years, it's weird to see how much they've blown up haha

• Like 1