What Are You Listening To Right Now Pt. 2

corey

1 hour ago, Elisa said:

retro Jimmy Eat World makes pretty good house cleaning music 

Episode 4 is beautiful, but Robot Factory is probably my fave on this album. 

• Love 1

49 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

I was there, front row. Amaaazing show

Around 60.000 in the audience

Hey @_Bagel, take notes on how the king of pop takes an audience!

Hahaha , he does have that PRESENCE, I can’t deny there . I hope you cried tears of joy that night sir, threw your boxers on stage 

3 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

Hahaha , he does have that PRESENCE, I can’t deny there . I hope you cried tears of joy that night sir, threw your boxers on stage 

It was an absolutely mental show, we sat by the fence in three hours to get our place. 

it was one of those moments where you finally get to check one name off of your bucket list

theres not many pop stars alive today that can rock a crowd the way Robbie does it

• Love 2

Just now, twentytwenty said:

It was an absolutely mental show, we sat by the fence in three hours to get our place. 

it was one of those moments where you finally get to check one name off of your bucket list

This is why I love you 20, you unashamedly like what you like. Glad you got that experience man. No better feeling than seeing someone you always wanted to see. Seeing them in the FLESH, like they’re a real human being. Amazing. Can’t wait for that again.

Does this mean you’re also on a Robbie Williams forum!? 

18 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

This is why I love you 20, you unashamedly like what you like. Glad you got that experience man. No better feeling than seeing someone you always wanted to see. Seeing them in the FLESH, like they’re a real human being. Amazing. Can’t wait for that again.

Does this mean you’re also on a Robbie Williams forum!? 

Haha, Robbie is a fucking legend, 75 million sold albums world wide, tied with Elvis Presley on most #1 albums by a solo artist in the UK, Only Beatles have (two) more no 1 titles. 

Nah, I actually think I’ve tried to find something. I have tried to find a babyshambles/libertines forum but that shit is dead too..

I’m only here, and on a Status Quo forum, that’s like the only forum I know that is as lively as this one

are you on any other forum?

12 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

Haha, Robbie is a fucking legend, 75 million sold albums world wide, tied with Elvis Presley on most #1 albums by a solo artist in the UK, Only Beatles have (two) more no 1 titles. 

Nah, I actually think I’ve tried to find something. I have tried to find a babyshambles/libertines forum but that shit is dead too..

I’m only here, and on a Status Quo forum, that’s like the only forum I know that is as lively as this one

are you on any other forum?

75 mil? No wonder he opened the World Cup, holy fuck. I never knew. That shit is ...crazaaaay.

You a big Libertines fan? Yeasss. An ending fitting for the start, you twist and tore our love apart - you seen them? Big bad Pete Doherty. If you do ever find it, let me know. 

Haha - are they a lot like us over there at Status Quo? I’m on a Star Wars forum as well, tho I’m a lot less active there. No other bands tho 

16 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

75 mil? No wonder he opened the World Cup, holy fuck. I never knew. That shit is ...crazaaaay.

You a big Libertines fan? Yeasss. An ending fitting for the start, you twist and tore our love apart - you seen them? Big bad Pete Doherty. If you do ever find it, let me know. 

Haha - are they a lot like us over there at Status Quo? I’m on a Star Wars forum as well, tho I’m a lot less active there. No other bands tho 

Haha yeah he is an absolute legend!

——————

Yeah I am, but I’m more of a babyshambles fan than libertines really. Seen shambles three or four times, was supposed to be many more but either they got cancelled in the last minute or Pete just didn’t show up 😂, I’ve also seen Pete solo two times, and Carl solo one time. 

But the Babyshambles concerts were such a great time. I guess you could say I’m more of a Pete fan than anything else, I just love his songwriting.

DPT was amazing too though, their first album was insaaaanely good.

Just now, Elisa said:

Extremely Hesh voice *now that's a hit!*

Haha, the man knew the business ...and had a smoking hot wifey.

Remember to hold your cock when dealing with these desert people.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, _Bagel said:

@twentytwenty

Did I see somewhere you’ve never heard of Ghostface ? I suffered Jessie J...you sir, must listen.

Make this ur first gig when all this shit is over, see you there 

This is the weird hip hop I never understood haha. It's something about the flow, my head gets scrambled when he's never on the beat