What Are You Listening To Right Now Pt. 2

corey

1 hour ago, twentytwenty said:

I have to recommend Donkeyboy although they're an English-singing band. A Norwegian synth? pop band that had some really great hits ten(?) years ago. @Maddey @thongriderWhat do you say about them?

Yeah they’re great! Lots of catchy tunes

54 minutes ago, Elisa said:

I was only familiar with Millencolin and Yung Lean from Sweden, I'm really digging Karpe, B-Boy and Cezinando so far! 

So cool that you like them!! Happy to hear

25 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

Håkan Hellström, the biggest artist in Sweden that sings in Swedish, a total legend. Been around for 21 years now. His 20th anniversary concert that was supposed to be last year (postponed to after covid) got sold out in a few minutes, so they added another concert around an hour after that, and that got sold out in a few minutes as well (75.000 people/show). So they had to add two more shows that also got sold out so he’ll be having four sold out anniversary shows when things open up again with around 300.000 sold tickets. -

As @Maddey stated earlier, Veronica Maggio, If Håkan is the pop king in Sweden she’s definitely the pop queen, she also had a great duet with Håkan a couple of years

Håkan and Veronica are two of my all time favs of any artists out there tbh. Absolute gold

• Love 1

18 minutes ago, Maddey said:

Yeah they’re great! Lots of catchy tunes

So cool that you like them!! Happy to hear

Håkan and Veronica are two of my all time favs of any artists out there tbh. Absolute gold

Yeah I've always been a big Håkan fan myself, Veronica is great as well, she has so much good stuff. I really loved Den första är alltid gratis, there's not a bad track on it

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, thongrider said:

I'll probably bring some stuff that is old as hell. 

What about nei så tjukk du har blitt? So catchy haha! 

And that Norwegian Christmas song was a big hit here as well, something along the lines of "hey ho - trippar upp på taket" or something like that, catchy as hell that one too

16 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

What about nei så tjukk du har blitt? So catchy haha! 

And that Norwegian Christmas song was a big hit here as well, something along the lines of "hey ho - trippar upp på taket" or something like that, catchy as hell that one too

Can't stand the former haha. Haven't heard of the latter. 

2 hours ago, thongrider said:

Die ärtze were in my German book in high school. 

Jokke med Tourettes and The Aller Vaerste are so cool too! It's been a bad week at home, but I'm having fun listening to all this music stuff. 

• Love 1

On 4/10/2021 at 10:35 PM, twentytwenty said:

Okay here we go @Elisa

Some Swedish artists that sing in Swedish:

Håkan Hellström, the biggest artist in Sweden that sings in Swedish, a total legend. Been around for 21 years now. His 20th anniversary concert that was supposed to be last year (postponed to after covid) got sold out in a few minutes, so they added another concert around an hour after that, and that got sold out in a few minutes as well (75.000 people/show). So they had to add two more shows that also got sold out so he’ll be having four sold out anniversary shows when things open up again with around 300.000 sold tickets. -

As @Maddey stated earlier, Veronica Maggio, If Håkan is the pop king in Sweden she’s definitely the pop queen, she also had a great duet with Håkan a couple of years ago. -

Per Gessle, needs no introduction. The guitarist/vocalist and songwriter from Roxette and his Swedish band Gyllene Tider, has a big solo career where he sings in Swedish. -

Fronda, as stated earlier - Swedish hip hop. Has many different sides to him but it’s overly pop-ish hip hop -

Reveal hidden contents

Mathias Helsing Andersson - a shameless plug for a hella good looking fellow that is singing in Swedish -

Danny Saucedo, has material in both English and Swedish, but this album that was in Swedish is amazing -

I saved these for today and I really enjoyed Per Gessle, Veronica Maggio and Hakan Hellstorm in the background while I was working, thanks twenty!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Elisa said:

I saved these for today and I really enjoyed Per Gessle, Veronica Maggio and Hakan Hellstorm in the background while I was working, thanks twenty!

I like Gessles solo work way more than his Roxette stuff, it got this 70s vibe in buried in there somewhere

On 4/14/2021 at 11:50 PM, Thibaut182 said:

Just grabbed the soundtrack on vinyl just in time for the 20 years of the release of the movie! ❤️❤️❤️ 

I fuckin love that film and its soundtrack, no shame

• Love 1