What Are You Listening To Right Now Pt. 2

corey

9 minutes ago, Timmy Two Nuts said:

Dang I’m kinda surprised by that. It’s alright 

Yeah, Unwritten Law never really did anything for me. It's the same for Pennywise, Dance Hall Crashers, or any of the other Blink touted bands.

1 minute ago, Speedo said:

Yeah, my girlfriend likes UL and DHC ... she's so smart and independent, I don't think she needs me ... 

Never heard of DHC either. So many of these kind of bands never made a dent here, they're so niche that you have to seek them out yourself

2 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

Never heard of DHC either. So many of these kind of bands never made a dent here, they're so niche that you have to seek them out yourself

UL had some decent MTV and radio exposure. Go check out “save me” you might like it. I’m not some huge UL fan either, barely got into them myself but they’re decent 

9 minutes ago, Timmy Two Nuts said:

UL had some decent MTV and radio exposure. Go check out “save me” you might like it. I’m not some huge UL fan either, barely got into them myself but they’re decent 

I went through some of their songs on YouTube and their sound is not for me. I did however kinda like Up All Night

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

sun is shining - pub crawl later with the boys. Only one thing for it 

Shiiiiiine. We're having a picnic and we've been listening to Oasis all morning with this view:

Spoiler

l-84224694855448.jpg

• Love 1
  • Wow 1