What Are You Listening To Right Now Pt. 2

corey

15 minutes ago, Kay said:

It'll make @Russel Coight happy

“Love is patient, love is kind
But if you ask me where you can find
Literally anything you've lost before
I'm gonna suggest that it's up your butthole”

This is one of my favourite moments in music this year. Can’t explain it. 

Just now, Russel Coight said:

“Love is patient, love is kind
But if you ask me where you can find
Literally anything you've lost before
I'm gonna suggest that it's up your butthole”

This is one of my favourite moments in music this year. Can’t explain it. 

There's so many little lines in his songs that stick with me and I needlessly quote constantly. 

"My mum says 'Tom's such a funny boy!' my sister says [don't you fuckin' ruin mothers day again]" 

"Yeah, nah, yeah nah yeah - well, that's Australian, highly contextual"

In that one it's always the end "My family hate me, this must be the reason that I have no close friends, fuckin' worth it baby!" 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Kay said:

There's so many little lines in his songs that stick with me and I needlessly quote constantly. 

"My mum says 'Tom's such a funny boy!' my sister says [don't you fuckin' ruin mothers day again]" 

"Yeah, nah, yeah nah yeah - well, that's Australian, highly contextual"

In that one it's always the end "My family hate me, this must be the reason that I have no close friends, fuckin' worth it baby!" 

He’s a funny cunt that’s for sure.

20 minutes ago, Kay said:

Fuckin’ love her. Ignore Speedo, he was either not hugged enough or hugged way too much as a child.

Nah, there’s nothing wrong with being narrow minded when it comes to music taste. That’s why it’s so good that he has me that can open his eyes to great music 🥰

7 hours ago, Speedo said:

You like girls, you have to have like her ... not sure what Meatball's attachment is.

You like girls and you don’t like her? By that logic I have to like every female artist ever?

are you high?

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, twentytwenty said:

No it has become Twenty posting a bunch of great songs

Marc Anthony is a legend. I love his salsa songs more than this pop album from the mid 90s, but You Sang to Me and I Need To Know are two good tunes. His voice is fantastic. 

1 hour ago, Elisa said:

Marc Anthony is a legend. I love his salsa songs more than this pop album from the mid 90s, but You Sang to Me and I Need To Know are two good tunes. His voice is fantastic. 

Yeah he's an amazing singer, sounds just as good on live clips as well, no strain, no off pitch, only pure awesomeness all the way around. 

While I enjoy the salsa stuff I like the pop stuff way more, I need to know is one of the best pop songs from the 90s imo

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

Yeah he's an amazing singer, sounds just as good on live clips as well, no strain, no off pitch, only pure awesomeness all the way around. 

While I enjoy the salsa stuff I like the pop stuff way more, I need to know is one of the best pop songs from the 90s imo

Yeah, I think he has one of the best singing voices live, I really wanna see him in concert one day 🥺