What Are You Listening To Right Now Pt. 2

corey

6 hours ago, Champ182 said:

By the way I've never ventured into this section before so if it's the wrong place for this my apologies, but my band just put out a new single if anybody's interested in checking it out? Got a new album coming in December!

Sounds great man!! 

Which one are you in the band photo haha

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Champ182 said:

By the way I've never ventured into this section before so if it's the wrong place for this my apologies, but my band just put out a new single if anybody's interested in checking it out? Got a new album coming in December!

This is great! I remember I had already listened to your band when your first album came out years ago and I really liked it. It's great to hear that you guys are still making music, this new EP is awesome too! Keep up the good work man! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Elisa said:

This is great! I remember I had already listened to your band when your first album came out years ago and I really liked it. It's great to hear that you guys are still making music, this new EP is awesome too! Keep up the good work man! 

19 minutes ago, theedge00 said:

Sounds great man!! 

Which one are you in the band photo haha

Thank you both so much!! And I am in the gray shirt in the spotify photo haha

• Like 2